Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 394041

Re: OT - NBA Playoffs

The NBA got what they wanted, a LeBron Championship. When the Cavs could not stop the Warriors in games 1, 2 + 4, the NBA had to get involved to help them so they suspended Green, when Lebron purposely threw him down and stepped over him to cause all the trouble, to help the Cavs beat a undermanned Warrior team on the road. Game 6 was a terribly called game with Green and Curry getting called for soft fouls and NONE of the Cavs stars got called for anything. So the NBA changed the momentum of the series after game 4 and the Cavs and the referees took care of the rest. There NEVER would have been a game 6 + 7 if the NBA stayed out of it like it should have. Here is hoping when the NBA schedules the Warriors to play at the Cavs on CHRISTMAS night the Warriors sit out Curry, Thompson and Green for the game and give the NBA the finger right back for what they did. Time for training camp to start. The NBA is such a BS league.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    The NBA got what they wanted, a LeBron Championship. When the Cavs could not stop the Warriors in games 1, 2 + 4, the NBA had to get involved to help them so they suspended Green, when Lebron purposely threw him down and stepped over him to cause all the trouble, to help the Cavs beat a undermanned Warrior team on the road. Game 6 was a terribly called game with Green and Curry getting called for soft fouls and NONE of the Cavs stars got called for anything. So the NBA changed the momentum of the series after game 4 and the Cavs and the referees took care of the rest. There NEVER would have been a game 6 + 7 if the NBA stayed out of it like it should have. Here is hoping when the NBA schedules the Warriors to play at the Cavs on CHRISTMAS night the Warriors sit out Curry, Thompson and Green for the game and give the NBA the finger right back for what they did. Time for training camp to start. The NBA is such a BS league.
    This is bullshit.

1) You don't repeatedly throw cheap shots at peoples balls without some sort of repercussion. He should have been suspended back against OKC, so I guess the NBA rigged it for the Warriors?
    2) Why would the NBA spoil such a big story of having the best regular season record in history. That's a juicy storyline to end it with a championship. That outweighs Lebron winning another ring.
    3) Soft fouls went for every team in every series. So bullshit to that.
    4) I don't think the NBA caused Curry and Thompson to go cold over the last 2 games, but yeah let's just ignore that.

I don't doubt that the NBA wanted 7 games, but to say that it's rigged and using Green's fully earned suspension as a reason is such a load of bullshit. NBA reffing is bullshit in every single game of the year, not exclusive to the NBA finals in favour of the Cavs.

And I don't even like Cleveland or Lebron lol.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I suppose I'm in the minority here, because for as riveting as the game was it was way too sloppy for me to label it as one of the all-time greats.
    I agree the last few sequences went: miss, miss, miss, miss, huge Lebron block, miss, miss, Kyrie 3, miss, Lebron free throw, miss
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Still unreal how Lebron just took control of the last games and how Curry faded. And that last game was fun as hell to watch.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Still unreal how Lebron just took control of the last games and how Curry faded. And that last game was fun as hell to watch.
    Agreed.

But nope Lebron gets no credit, must be rigged.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

LeBron pulled the punk card. Golden State got punked.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Apparently, Golden State will now target Kevin Durant. Meanwhile, Dirk Nowitzki will opt out and become a free agent.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Now, Dwight Howard has also decided to opt out.

WE ARE GOING TO REMEMBER THIS FOR A LONG TIME!

The first professional title in Cleveland in OVER half a century. All of my family living there are ALL over seventy years old; however, they are sending down a copy of the newspaper to me from the day after detailing the championship victory.

Lebron was the hero and he is a hero to northeast Ohio. Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers!