Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 38394041 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the NBA game is controlled by the refs. its been crap since MJ won his 6th title.
    its just unwatchable. college bbal is how basketball should be played
    It was decided by the refs during his entire run. half his most memorable plays are fouls or violations, including his last finals play, a clear offensive foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Lebron cements his legacy
    Its odd to me that he still needed to for some. Hes still got plenty of haters, but a triple double, clutch free throw to seal and a game saving block certainly should put to rest a lot of them.

seriously that was such an odd series for me. the back and forth blowouts culminating to one of the best finals game 7s in history. For me this should be about lebron, leading every single stat in the series, and clearly defining himself as truly the most valuable player, in any series, any game.

Steph should have to deal with the same shit lebron did after 2011, because he played poorly by his standards, even more so than lebron did in 11' imo. total choke, and seemed to be disinterested (though he did play some inspired defense at times last night). Any talk of Draymond being suspended I think should be thrown out of the window since they had 3 chances, 2 with him, to win including 2 home games. they just werent good enough.

congrats to lebron, the cavs and cleveland. enjoy the Nba championship, because youre not getting an NFL one anytime soon.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 06-20-2016 at 07:32 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Still can't believe what an awesome game that was.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I really could care less about the NBA, but is it strange I almost feel a little happy for the sports fans in Cleveland? I know many will say I shouldn't, but damn...1964 was a long time ago.

Blog Entries

I suppose I'm in the minority here, because for as riveting as the game was it was way too sloppy for me to label it as one of the all-time greats.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I'm rather surprised that this got moved so early. I wasn't expecting it to be moved until Training Camp.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I suppose I'm in the minority here, because for as riveting as the game was it was way too sloppy for me to label it as one of the all-time greats.
    sloppy because of great defense. I dont consider that not still worthy of all time great status. both teams basically locked down the 4th quarter.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    sloppy because of great defense. I dont consider that not still worthy of all time great status. both teams basically locked down the 4th quarter.
    Even Kevin Love, who I cursed all night, had a great stop on Curry at the end and caused him to throw up a prayer. It was at that point it became clear that Cleveland could win it all.

LeBron leads every player from either team in every meaningful category for that series. wow

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm rather surprised that this got moved so early. I wasn't expecting it to be moved until Training Camp.
    me too, at least give it a day or two on the main page, hell its not even been 12 hours since it ended. If youre going to move it now, why even have let it be on the main page to begin with?

maybe the mod wasnt happy with the outcome...
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Even Kevin Love, who I cursed all night, had a great stop on Curry at the end and caused him to throw up a prayer. It was at that point it became clear that Cleveland could win it all.

LeBron leads every player from either team in every meaningful category for that series. wow
    I was impressed. Kyrie I think was playing some inspired defense even. It really came down to who wanted it more because nothign was being given by either team. Those same players I called liabilities certainly stepped up when it mattered most.

that come from behind block by Lebron was classic. truly impressive game/series by that guy.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

LeBron and Curry were both making ill-advised passes, among others, throughout the game. Yes, there was some great splash plays on defense and more defensive effort than we'd seen up to that point, but they were trying way too many passes that you are taught at an early age to not even try. Curry trying to pass behind his back along the sideline. LeBron attacking the lane and throwing a pass back beyond the boundary.

Blog Entries

me too, at least give it a day or two on the main page, hell its not even been 12 hours since it ended. If youre going to move it now, why even have let it be on the main page to begin with?

maybe the mod wasnt happy with the outcome...
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense to move this when we have two wrestling threads on the main page, even if I started both of them.

Blog Entries

Pittsburgh and Cleveland won the last two major sport titles. Maybe Baltimore or Cinci next???

I'm not a basketball fan at all. But even I watched and really enjoyed last nights Game 7. LeBron's blocked shot in the final minutes was one of the greatest plays I've seen in any sport at such a crucial moment. The last NBA game I watched in it's entirety was Jordan's final game when he stole the ball from Malone and scored.

btw, why was this thread moved?