Page 5 of 377 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 2017 Draft Thread -- because we have an unhealthy obsession

THE 101 BEST PLAYERS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL as per PFF

https://www.profootballfocus.com/col...mpaign=college

At a quick glance, I didn't absorb their eligibilities, but the top 25 is loaded with DLmen.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I'm generally a fan of PFF, but there's just simply no way Derwin James and Derek Barnett are better college football players than Deshaun Watson. Silliness.

Travin Dural from LSU is a guy I'm looking at. He's a big deep threat and he was poised to be a second rounder last year before he got hurt. He's a guy I would like to get in the next draft.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Mike Williams looks fantastic. I don't think the a Ravens would have a shot at him unless they're picking top-10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

John Burt needs work, but he has some potential.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Kendall Beckwith also looked good.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Sooooooo...

OG/C, Edge rusher and CB?

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

I've watched basically every Michigan game this year. They've got some very good players.

Obviously Peppers.

I also like Speight, Mason Cole, and Amara Darboh.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I've watched basically every Michigan game this year. They've got some very good players.

Obviously Peppers.

I also like Speight, Mason Cole, and Amara Darboh.

I'm looking forward to watching Cole.
    Darboh caught my eye last season.

@BigPlayReceiver

The PFF guys are actually great for nuggets like these...

Among Alabama's front-7:

Tim Williams, Edge, 6'4 237:
    438 snaps in three years, 323 pass rushes:
    - 16 sacks, 15 QB hits, 63 hurries
    - Pressure on 29% of rushes
    - NCAA avg = 10% for edge rushers

Ryan Anderson, Edge, 6'2 255:
    Has about an NFL season's worth of snaps (958) over last three years:
    - 15 sacks, 19 QB hits, 63 hurries

Jonathan Allen, DE, 6'3 291:
    Has played about a full season's worth of snaps (732) between 2015 and 2016:
    - 20 sacks, 12 QB hits, 38 hurries

@BigPlayReceiver

Steve Palazzolo ‏@PFF_Steve 9h9 hours ago
    Iowa CB Desmond King has only six missed tackles on 167 attempts the last three years
    Thought he'd declare in '16. He wasn't regarded as a tier 1 cover guy, but a solid tier 2.
    Not sure how that side of his game has developed since.

Steve Palazzolo ‏@PFF_Steve 10h10 hours ago
    Doing some work on the draft class. RB and edge rusher are loaded, but this could be a great CB class
    Cue Ric Ocasek and the crew: Just what [we] needed!

SEC cornerbacks allowing the lowest QB Rating on passes thrown their way
    Quincy Wilson, UF, 0.4
    Tre White, LSU, 23.6
    John Gibson, MIZ, 28.2

Steve Palazzolo ‏@PFF_Steve 19h19 hours ago
    Ohio State RB/Slot Curtis Samuel now has 456 rushing yards and 403 receiving yards.
    Steve Palazzolo ‏@PFF_Steve Oct 15
    Curtis Samuel just continues to turn short gains into big gains for Ohio State
    Only 3 TDs, but won't be 21 years old until halfway through rookie camp.
    I haven't eyeballed him, but he sounds like a play-maker. An elusive one. You know, that guy that we haven't had since Ray Rice was young. This is kind of cat you take as early as possible on Day 3 IMO.

‏@PFF_College
    In 76 coverage snaps this year, Jourdan Lewis has allowed a 0.0 QB rating on passes thrown into his coverage. 7 rec. yards allowed, 1 INT
    Michigan.

@BigPlayReceiver