Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenan Reynolds

Blog Entries

Keenan Reynolds

Hooyah Shipmate!

Glad the Ravens took him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Keenan Reynolds

A fine shippie indeed!

Great surprise to have him here in town.
    Save just a handful of games, I've watched him all four years...mostly in-person.

Just a great dude. Tough as hell. For folks who haven't watched him or option football in general, he's taken some tough, ugly shots over the years. He can withstand the NFL physically, but only coaches/scouts for whom he's workout can tell you what his WR skills are. He's not a blazer, but does have a nice wiggle and can stick his foot in the ground and go. If there's one thing I'd bet on, it's this: he'll find holes in zone coverages all day.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    A fine shippie indeed!

Great surprise to have him here in town.
    Save just a handful of games, I've watched him all four years...mostly in-person.

Just a great dude. Tough as hell. For folks who haven't watched him or option football in general, he's taken some tough, ugly shots over the years. He can withstand the NFL physically, but only coaches/scouts for whom he's workout can tell you what his WR skills are. He's not a blazer, but does have a nice wiggle and can stick his foot in the ground and go. If there's one thing I'd bet on, it's this: he'll find holes in zone coverages all day.
    I agree. I like him as a slash type of player. I bet he competes to return kicks and punts too.

Great story and a TD machine. Glad to have him.

Great nose for the end zone!

I love this pick. Reynolds is a guy that excels in space. Obviously there are no assurances, but this is a guy I could see having an impact as a slot receiver and KR/PR. Love it, and would love it even more if he's able to translate his game to the next level.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

How does this work, exactly? Is there any chance of him playing for us this year? Tough for me to understand the possibilities given his commitment with the Navy and what kind of exemptions are available to him. I think I read somewhere he already has his assignment post-graduation, at a base in Georgia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    How does this work, exactly? Is there any chance of him playing for us this year? Tough for me to understand the possibilities given his commitment with the Navy and what kind of exemptions are available to him. I think I read somewhere he already has his assignment post-graduation, at a base in Georgia?
    Basically, he has to serve during the off-season doing recruiting and shit like that.

Blog Entries

Brian Mitchell? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_...ican_football)
    Mitchell attended the University of Southwestern Louisiana (now the University of Louisiana at Lafayette), where he played quarterback.

Mitchell is the NFL's second all-time leader in total yardage, second only to Jerry Rice with 23,330 yards, thanks in large part to his 14,014 yards from kickoff returns and his 4,999 punt return yards. Both are NFL records, and his 875 postseason kickoff return yards are a record as well. He also rushed for 1,967 yards on 388 carries (avg. 5.1 rushing yards), caught 255 passes for 2,336 yards, recovered 20 fumbles for 14 return yards, and scored 29 touchdowns (four kickoff returns, nine punt returns, 12 rushing, and four receiving). His 13 special teams touchdowns rank second in the NFL only behind Devin Hester. His nine punt return touchdowns rank third behind Devin Hester (11)and Eric Metcalf (10).
    Brian Mitchell also holds the NFL record for most combined yards by any one player against a single opponent: 3,076 all-purpose yards against the Dallas Cowboys
    He is also one of only four players to record four seasons of over 2,000 total yards, (the others being Marshall Faulk, Dante Hall and Tiki Barber) and missed out on a fifth by only five yards.[citation needed]
    He was inducted into the Washington Redskins Ring of Fame at FedEx Field during the 2009 season.
    Can he return punts?

Could be the steal of the draft
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

"What would you give for the man beside you?"

11. Re: Keenan Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Brian Mitchell? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_...ican_football)

Can he return punts?

Could be the steal of the draft
    Danny Woodhead?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    That was awesome!! Love the kid already!