Page 1 of 255 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation The NFL Live Draft Thread - DRAFT DAY!

I'm kicking this thread off a few days in advance for a very specific reason.

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE THREAD AND DO NOT POST THE PICKS BEFORE THEY'RE ANNOUNCED AT THE PODIUM.

I cannot stress this enough.

It's rude, it's obnoxious, and every year we have one or two chuckleheads that think it's funny to come on here and post stuff from Twitter, etc. We all know that the coverage of the event can be boring and drawn out. We all know that every team uses up practically the entire allotted time to make the pick.

The folks on this thread are watching it live and discussing the draft picks as it goes along. It's an enjoyable discussion and there is a lot of participation from several posters. I want everyone to participate and have a good time. That's the point of the board.

If you're of the mindset that you're going to spoil the thread by posting picks before they're announced by Goodell or whomever - YOUR POSTING PRIVILEGES WILL BE TERMINATED FOR THE DURATION OF THE DRAFT.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: The NFL Live Draft Thread - DRAFT DAY!

This thread is live, open, and ready for business.

Please bear in mind that the 1st post still applies. I will be on the thread throughout the duration of the draft.

For those that don't know: Draft coverage is happening now, but it is the boring Red Carpet stuff. The Rams are on the clock at 8:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.

I'll be watching on NFL Network.

Blog Entries

Man...if the Ravens get Bosa at 6 and then Spence with their 2nd round? Money. Those two were great together at Ohio State. A nice blend of speed, run-stopping ability, and muscle.

I'll be keeping up using the WatchEspn or NFLN app depending on which one doesn't screw up.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Whoever discloses a pick gets a swift kick in the nads and put on top of the list of "Posters who can Kiss GWNR's Left Nut"
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I think they will get Tunsil. We will see.

Blog Entries

Cowboys are apparently having a tough time with who to take at 4. They want Zeke, but don't want to take a RB with the 4th pick.

To me, what the fuck does it matter? If he's the guy they want, why not? What difference does it make between the 4th and say 12th pick? Seems silly to me.

Blog Entries

Ryan Fitzpatrick says he'd retire before taking Jets offer.

Hey Ozzie...dangle that 6th pick in front of the Jets...move down and get their 20th pick, 2nd rounder, and maybe a 6th round pick or something.

wat up gangstas - whos ready?

Blog Entries

Alabama LB Reggie Ragland may be off of some team's boards due to an enlarged aorta (heart/artery).

I could see how that would worry some teams. No one wants a player to have a heart attack on the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Cowboys are apparently having a tough time with who to take at 4. They want Zeke, but don't want to take a RB with the 4th pick.

To me, what the fuck does it matter? If he's the guy they want, why not? What difference does it make between the 4th and say 12th pick? Seems silly to me.
    Depends on whether the son rules or Jerruh "Felix" Jones does .... course Felix FirstRound Jones was also at Arkansas like Ozzie was at Alabama ;)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

It is silly.

Go by your board and you're fine.

There's so much stress now a days about certain positions being valued. Kicker sand punters obviously not included, there's no unimportant position on the field. QB's, OT's and pass rushers get a value boost, but I dont see why any position gets a value decrease.

I dont want us to draft Zeke, not becuase it'd be too high, but rather I think we're okay at RB and we have other needs that would be best addressed with the pick.

They will draft whoever is on top of their board and that's why Ozzie has a history of being successful
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB