Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Rumor: Vh3 failed drug test??

I am almost certain you guys may have discussed this already, but there is a rumor circulating Hargreaves failed his drug test at the combine..does this impact his draft status as a top 10 prospect? Do you think he will still be on the Ravens board? (if he was)

Blog Entries

Re: Rumor: Vh3 failed drug test??

Was it a true fail? Or inconclusive?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I am almost certain you guys may have discussed this already, but there is a rumor circulating Hargreaves failed his drug test at the combine..does this impact his draft status as a top 10 prospect? Do you think he will still be on the Ravens board? (if he was)
    A friend of mine told me this over the weekend. If this is true, then that is just another level of stupid. IMO, the Ravens should not take him in the first round. I would take him in the second round though, if he falls that far, and if the drug in question was weed.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

meh, I dont think its a big issue, if true...Jernigan "failed" (diluted sample) his test too at the combine. He slid to the 2nd and we scooped him up.

Blog Entries

I think DeCosta started the rumor

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

I would like to see a link or some truth to this. I have been reading everything and every update and I haven't see anything on this.

If this is true, than absolutely do not draft him. We do not need another Josh Gordon, or Johnny Manzel. If this guy thinks smoking weed or what ever caused him to fail is more important than passing a drug test which he knew for a year was coming during the combine then its a red flag.

We have drafted enough jack asses as of late to where we have learned and need to improve. I am sorry but every draft pick who signs a contract for the Ravens should have b to sign some agreement. If they are caught, suspended for drugs, failed tests, arrests anything then they immediately forfeit and have to re pay the contract they have collected.

THe Nick Boyles, Asa Jacksons & Josh Gordons of the world can go play for some other team. Browns, Bengals etc....

We don't need the bad negative representation

Blog Entries

Lol, indeed.

VHIII at pick 20 sounds a lot better than at pick 6.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

lol good stuff, not sure if its true I have been looking all over the net this morning almost everyone is talking about it in some fashion.

Blog Entries

If it's true VH3 might slip, I still say the kid is elite talent failed test or not I would be happy if we traded back and got him at in the mid first if this was true, it would be sweeter if he slipped to the 2nd if this were true and we got him in the 2nd but he won't last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Lol, indeed.

VHIII at pick 20 sounds a lot better than at pick 6.
    Does anyone think we will trade back into the first using our early 2nd+some?

Obviously, if someone in particular slides...i can see it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Gato_Papi View Post
    Does anyone think we will trade back into the first using our early 2nd+some?

Obviously, if someone in particular slides...i can see it happen

With the Depth on defense this year I highly doubt it happens. I can see if for an offensive player if Ozzie feels the deal is right. Maybe a Josh Dotcson or Taylor Decker.

But I highly doubt it happens. I would love to see us trade up to the 1st pick in rd #2 just so we are first on the clock but we are close enough at #36 to land a quality player. Darian Thompson, Josh Doctson, Jaylon smith, Noah Spence, all possibilities but Doctson most likely goes Rd#1

Blog Entries

interesting... I do like the idea of him in the 20s.

I doubt he falls to the 2nd. it would be more like Shane Ray than Jernigan as far as top 10 talent falling to the 20s rather that a guy suppose to go late 1 falling to the mid 2nd. weed will make you drop, but not really that far apparently.
    -JAB