Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: This is something I didn't intend to post.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    You come across as offended and outraged, nothing wrong it, but it just seems like much ado about nothing. To each their own.
    Can you show me where I come across as offended and outraged???

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    That's retarded, but it's always interesting to hear what additional unspoken word people add to "Black Lives Matter". I always heard a "too" appended onto the end: "Black Lives Matter <em>too</em>". I think most people hear a "too": it's pretty obvious.

But it is a fact that many morons infer an "only" prepended at the beginning: "<em>only</em> Black Lives Matter". Seems to me you have to make a deliberate effort to misinterpret that badly -- it's real disingenuous, esp given the context where the hashtag originated -- but I guess we're supposed to take it seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Funny then that BLM supporters boo those who have the gall to say all lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Funny then that BLM supporters boo those who have the gall to say all lives matter.
    Read a story on the Sunspot today about the writer and his impact statements on his assault several years ago. Get a chance , read it. Tells how the system took 1 1/2 years to try the case and in the end, the criminal was given a deal. How his first statement was different from his 2nd.

Personally, "Victims Lives Matter "should be the name of the movement. People killed or assaulted by others should have an organization looking out for their rights. That covers everyone, not just one group.

That's were BLM fails in my opinion. The black on black killings negate what the BLM movement wants.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I was going to say something about Beyonce's incredibly racist halftime show. I had quite a bit typed out until I saw this video.

It's from the Blaze, yes a right-leaning website. I wish she'd have left progressives out of it at the end, but try to leave your politics at the door.
    Dude you're not serious are you lol???

You're just trolling right yeah ???

I almost feel stupid for responding to this as I feel that I may be apart of a joke. But if by some chance that you are being serious would you mind telling me what this video has to do with Beyoncé's halftime performance?

Maybe you could also explain how the Black Panther Party for self defense is comparable to the Klan?

But if this is a joke and I missed the please forgive me this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post

Maybe you could also explain how the Black Panther Party for self defense is comparable to the Klan?
    Both are racist groups which use violence and intimidation to try and get their desired goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Dude you're not serious are you lol???

You're just trolling right yeah ???

I almost feel stupid for responding to this as I feel that I may be apart of a joke. But if by some chance that you are being serious would you mind telling me what this video has to do with Beyoncé's halftime performance?

But if this is a joke and I missed the please forgive me this time.
    Both are terrorist organizations whose main belief is the superiority of one race over another? That was difficult.

Now you get to explain how the Black Panther Party's plan to bomb the St. Louis arch is self-defense. To be honest I don't think you'll answer. If this thread has proven nothing else, it has shown me that when there is proof provided that black people can be just as stupid and racist as white people, it will be ignored. It's fucking pathetic.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Soooo this woman got trolled by "Zesty Faggotini" on social media and decides that its a bad day for the entire country??

News flash lady: no one gives a shit! The fact that she tries to make this into some sweeping statement about society is bullshit. How about showing some real data and not a bunch of Twittiots to make your point.
    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 02-15-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Lady Gaga absolutely nailed the National Anthem. What a great performance. Easily the best performance out of all of them. Total professional.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Lady Gaga absolutely nailed the National Anthem. What a great performance. Easily the best performance out of all of them. Total professional.
    I thought Bruno Mars was the shit. He should play Michael Jackson in a movie. IMO he is the only one who comes close on dancing ability and talent.

As for Bouncey, I think she just got bad info it was the Broncos vs. the Black Panthers and got all confused.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I thought Bruno Mars was the shit. He should play Michael Jackson in a movie. IMO he is the only one who comes close on dancing ability and talent.

As for Bouncey, I think she just got bad info it was the Broncos vs. the Black Panthers and got all confused.
    I'm all for Bruno Mars doing all the superbowl halftime shows.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I'm all for Bruno Mars doing all the superbowl halftime shows.
    honestly I thought his performance 2-3 years a go was the greatest ive every seen. This time around, I didnt think he was very good in this one. There entails the problem though, a lot goes into one show and 2 years later with a smaller part, it just felt recycled to me. I think if any performer did it every year it become stale immediately and im saying that as a big fan of Bruno and what he accomplished the first time.

problem I think goes to there not being a ton of talent in the music industry right now to spand generations, or the right genre for the superbowl.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

Usher Raymond would like to have a word with you. :)
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver