Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

This is something I didn't intend to post.

I was going to say something about Beyonce's incredibly racist halftime show. I had quite a bit typed out until I saw this video.

It's from the Blaze, yes a right-leaning website. I wish she'd have left progressives out of it at the end, but try to leave your politics at the door.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Re: This is something I didn't intend to post.

What about Beyonce's halftime show?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What about Beyonce's halftime show?
    Yeah. I've got the popcorn ready waiting to hear how that was racist in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Yeah. I've got the popcorn ready waiting to hear how that was racist in any way.
    Really?

You mean besides showing solidarity with both a terrorist group and a "social movement" whose sole ideology is that white people shouldn't defend themselves if attacked by a black person? Absolutely nothing at all.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Really?

You mean besides showing solidarity with both a terrorist group and a "social movement" whose sole ideology is that white people shouldn't defend themselves if attacked by a black person? Absolutely nothing at all.
    I can't begin to tell you how ignorant that is.

I can't begin to tell you how ignorant that is.
    Try. I'm open to letting you do your damnedest, but you had better provide proof.

I've got mine. Let's see who wins.
    ProFootballMock

Try. I'm open to letting you do your damnedest, but you had better provide proof.

I've got mine. Let's see who wins.
    If you don't understand by now that BlackLivesMatter isn't about saying other lives don't matter, that it's about standing up for a people's self as saying they will not be bullied and harassed and swept under the rug as unimportant, then what is going to change your mind at this point?

It seems you don't and won't understand or listen based on the fear mongering video you put up there.

If you want to really find out what BlackLivesMatter is about, don't listen to what The Blaze wants you to believe it is, actually go to their website and they'll tell you what they're about.

The section under restorative justice says this: "We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting."

How can one take that as violent?

If you don't understand by now that BlackLivesMatter isn't about saying other lives don't matter, that it's about standing up for a people's self as saying they will not be bullied and harassed and swept under the rug as unimportant, then what is going to change your mind at this point?

It seems you don't and won't understand or listen based on the fear mongering video you put up there.
    Fear mongering? Interesting choice of words considering people openly supported the killing of white people. That's not fear mongering. That's racism. Blatant racism.

Here's a name you might recognize. Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks. Have you seen the video of BLM protesters marching through the streets with the catchy slogan, "What do we want?" "Dead cops!" "When do we want it?" "Now!"
    “pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon” by Black Lives Matter activists at the Minnesota State Fair

That was an easy two minutes of research.

Your turn.
    ProFootballMock

If you want to really find out what BlackLivesMatter is about, don't listen to what The Blaze wants you to believe it is, actually go to their website and they'll tell you what they're about.

The section under restorative justice says this: "We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting."

How can one take that as violent?
    Same way I take the KKK website that says "Let me start by addressing the repeated falsehood that we are a hate group. Nothing could be further from the truth. We do not hate any group of people!"

I paraphrased that because too much racism makes me want to punch something.
    ProFootballMock

Same way I take the KKK website that says "Let me start by addressing the repeated falsehood that we are a hate group. Nothing could be further from the truth. We do not hate any group of people!"

I paraphrased that because too much racism makes me want to punch something.
    I think the KKK has had ample time and space in which they have proven who they are. We know what their beginnings are and where they have come from and been.
    There's a lot of misinformation about BlackLivesMatter. The video you posted is exhibit A, where they're taking the fringes, people misappropriating the hashtag, and pretending that's what it is about. It's not.

Also we need to discuss Beyonce and her ties to a terrorist organization. Then there's Asshat Shaker, the winsome dove.
    http://blacklivesmatter.com/getinvolved/

Who is this Asshat Shaker BLM plainly quote on their page?
    http://blacklivesmatter.com/getinvolved/

Why it's none other than Assata Shakur, last seen hanging out in Cuba after escaping prison while serving a life sentence for the execution style slaying of a highway patrolman.

Okay, your turn.
    ProFootballMock