Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who Said Defense Doesn't Win Championships???

Super Bowl 50 proves once again nothing beats a strong defense. Ozzie understands this and has never wavered despite calls to surround Joe with weapons to keep pace with the "new NFL". That is all.

Re: Who Said Defense Doesn't Win Championships???

Well, defense wins championships when you draft good defensive players and sign good defensive free agents. Lately, with a few exceptions Ozzie has done neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Defense wins championships when you have a competent defensive coaching staff.

This game just makes me even more depressed that Dean Pees is still are defensive coordinator. There is no way we see anything close to this Broncos defense with him manning the ship.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

A good oline does we've seen it time after time. How many games did payton or brady light us up when we had the best defense in the league?? If you're using this game as a reference you need to watch
    More football. Panther looked horrible they had no game plan what so ever cause they were just happy to be there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    This game just makes me even more depressed that Dean Pees is still are defensive coordinator. There is no way we see anything close to this Broncos defense with him manning the ship.

:word

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Defense wins championships when you have a competent defensive coaching staff.
    :word Should have brought in Wade Phillips when Kubiak joined the Ravens in 2014.

I'm sure that Goodell and the owners will come up with some new rules in the offseason to counter good defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    :word Should have brought in Wade Phillips when Kubiak joined the Ravens in 2014.
    The Ravens are more concerned with continuity than winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post

The Broncos defense has playmakers not just playmakers but fast and versatile players That's something The Ravens defense didn't have. The Ravens defense needs more speed and pass rusher that has high upside to replace Suggs. I really didn't see The Broncos defense do anything spectatlar scheme wise besides the players beating their man on a consistent basis.

I seen linebackers from both The Panther and Broncos flying to make tackles and covering receivers with out too much trouble because they had the speed to keep up with tight ends. That's something The Ravens don't have and maybe Mosley can improve as cover middle linebacker but it's evident that The Ravens need more speed on their defense and more playmakers.

11. Re: Who Said Defense Doesn't Win Championships???

Our defense will never get to the level of Denver/Carolina with Pees here. Not to mention we lack the talent to go along with the coaching
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

A Dean Pees defense ain't winning a fucking Championship without Joe Flacco throwing 11TDs, so try again. Fuck that 'That is all' shit. You better surround Joe with as many weapons as possible.

Honestly, watching Carolina's offense at times was like watching Baltimore's offense. With Flacco making passes and WRs letting him down all over the fucking place.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore