Page 4 of 365 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Player Notes/Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Plus Sanu is more multi-dimensional. He could easily be a #2.
    Sanu played at the #2 spot when Jones was hurt. He wasn't very effective. He drops so many easy balls that it's scary. If the Bengals choose to focus on one of them my guess is that it's going to be Jones.

Blog Entries

If you want to choose the best vertical threat out of the bunch, that would be DeSean. However, DeSean gets hurt too much for me. Wallace, to me, has always been a grade better hands catching version of Torrey Smith with just a 'little' more wiggle to him. It's certainly possible that Mike Wallace could do better here than Torrey did. Remains to be seen though. I suppose it will all come down to pricing.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

This will now be the two Greatest Lions of All-Time, retiring early. Even though the reasoning is slightly different, it looks bad.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If you want to choose the best vertical threat out of the bunch, that would be DeSean. However, DeSean gets hurt too much for me. Wallace, to me, has always been a grade better hands catching version of Torrey Smith with just a 'little' more wiggle to him. It's certainly possible that Mike Wallace could do better here than Torrey did. Remains to be seen though. I suppose it will all come down to pricing.
    I think Wallace will get paid again. Some crappy team like the Browns will pay him for his speed.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Ryan Clady has told the Broncos he's willing to redo his contract to stay with the team. Sounds like he's okay with taking a pay cut. Clady has had season ending injuries in 2 of the last 3 years. His cap number in $9.5 million. This is smart because with that injury history he's not getting a big contract as a free agent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think Wallace will get paid again. Some crappy team like the Browns will pay him for his speed.
    Cleveland may want to focus on Travis Benjamin first and foremost. If they can work out a deal with Benjamin, there would be no need for Wallace. If they're going to draft a QB in the first round, he's going to need a possession WR that allows him to be successful within his first or maybe second read. Wallace isn't that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Cleveland may want to focus on Travis Benjamin first and foremost. If they can work out a deal with Benjamin, there would be no need for Wallace. If they're going to draft a QB in the first round, he's going to need a possession WR that allows him to be successful within his first or maybe second read. Wallace isn't that guy.
    Whoa Sword, it sounds like your're trying to apply logic to Browns decision making. I've given up on that and figure they will do whatever makes the least amount of sense and I will shake my head and go "it's the Browns." Glad they are in my division.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSizzle55 View Post
    Whoa Sword, it sounds like your're trying to apply logic to Browns decision making. I've given up on that and figure they will do whatever makes the least amount of sense and I will shake my head and go "it's the Browns." Glad they are in my division.
    Yeah. Knowing the Browns, they'll think that Mike Wallace is the Mike Wallace that was coming out of Pittsburgh, sign him to a long-term deal, spend the entire off-season hyping up a potential Mike Wallace-Paxton Lynch/Jared Goff tandem, then 2016 hits and he's the #3 receiver and Lynch/Goff is throwing picks left and right.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

I don't really see the Ravens being interested in Wallace. I think they are going to give Perriman the chance to sink or swim as the speed guy, which is really all Wallace is to me. Jackson is a little more versatile IMO but he is/would probably be out of their price range.

Garcon or Jones, maybe, depends on how they view Aiken and what they think Sr. is going to give them/his ability to stay healthy next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't really see the Ravens being interested in Wallace. I think they are going to give Perriman the chance to sink or swim as the speed guy, which is really all Wallace is to me. Jackson is a little more versatile IMO but he is/would probably be out of their price range.

Garcon or Jones, maybe, depends on how they view Aiken and what they think Sr. is going to give them/his ability to stay healthy next year.
    Supposedly the Ravens were interested in Wallace previously. That's why I even brought him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

11. Re: Player Notes/Rumors

What're the odds we resign Chris Matthews?

Quote Originally Posted by bbarron View Post
    What're the odds we resign Chris Matthews?
    I'd bet that he gets a futures contract.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco