Post Brian Billick Updates Steve McNair's Condition In Monday Press Conference

Coach Billick has plenty to say about the team's loss to the Carolina Panthers. Do you have a question for the coach that wasn't answered in his press conference? "The Brian Billick Show" airs Tuesday at 6pm on WBAL.

More...

Re: Brian Billick Updates Steve McNair's Condition In Monday Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Newshound View Post
    Coach Billick has plenty to say about the team's loss to the Carolina Panthers. Do you have a question for the coach that wasn't answered in his press conference? "The Brian Billick Show" airs Tuesday at 6pm on WBAL.

More...
    McNair has been cleared for our next game.

Thumbs down Re: Brian Billick Updates Steve McNair's Condition In Monday Press Conference

Praise the Lord McNair will start. We may still lose but at least have a fighting chance
    I hate to see the Ravens lose more games just to finally get Billick to see what's obvious to most fans & sportswriters: McNair is approaching the "washed-up" category. :bag: I don't want to be pessimistic, but there's little chance that a weak armed and suddenly inaccurate QB is going to keep us in the ball game in a shootout in the Dome against Brees, Horn, & Bush going after Sumari Rolle.

:T2:

Wow. "We might lose, but at least McNair will be the losing QB".

Fantastic. :/

I am really glad to hear that McNair will be alright, not only for his benefit (which is most important), but also for the sake of the team. He raises everyone's level of play (IMO), which is Critical as the team approaches 'crunch time'. They'll need his leadership as the team heads into the second half of the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I am really glad to hear that McNair will be alright, not only for his benefit (which is most important), but also for the sake of the team. He raises everyone's level of play (IMO), which is Critical as the team approaches 'crunch time'. They'll need his leadership as the team heads into the second half of the season.
    Well he didn't raise the level of play in Denver, and for the short time he was in the game on Sunday, the level of play was pretty dismal. BOLLER raised the level of play.

I'm not saying he won't improve. The man has so much pride that he will probably will himself and the team to a better performance. But he has to realize that he can't play with such suckitude for most of the game and then expect to mount a drive at the end and win. That happened twice, but teams are going to make sure it doesn't happen again. What I have wanted to see is that same sort of movement in the pocket, that same accuracy to the receivers for the rest of the game, starting on the first drive. These tentative 3-and-outs to start the game give the opposition confidence, and don't do much for the confidence of our offense.