Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Sanders. The End of the Republic??

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good point.

Trump's tax plan isn't too bad.

0% if you make 20k or less.
    15-20% 21-75k
    20-25% 76-150k
    25% 151k+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont really have issue with his tax plan. Its similar to what i was thinking, though still progressive in nature apparently.

the classes are split low to high 29%-50%-21% by population and that 150k+ mark being "upper" class. Id rather that number be around a million for the distinction, and im sure some lower classers can still pay taxes without being forced into poverty. probably should be somehow split into tiers of 10/80/10, whatever the income that correlates to that is.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good point.

Trump's tax plan isn't too bad.

0% if you make 20k or less.
    15-20% 21-75k
    20-25% 76-150k
    25% 151k+

Looks good to everyone who can look at their tier and say "I like where I'm at, taxwise". What I don't understand is, what's he going to cut from the budget, or how is he going to pay for everything? Wouldn't that plan be a pretty massive reduction in tax income collected by the fed vs the current setup?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Looks good to everyone who can look at their tier and say "I like where I'm at, taxwise". What I don't understand is, what's he going to cut from the budget, or how is he going to pay for everything? Wouldn't that plan be a pretty massive reduction in tax income collected by the fed vs the current setup?
    I think a lot of the tax proposals are bull shit posturing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Rubio over Clinton is my prediction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Rubio over Clinton is my prediction.
    Rand's comments at the recent debate pertaining to the war on drugs could be a HUGE boost for him.

I could see Rand making a pretty strong comeback.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Only if you are under the assumption that lowering tax rates means tax revenues decline.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Can't tax anything if half the states leave the Union.
    This will never happen. No state could survive w/o the $$$ from the USGov--this is by design going back 100-110 years.

The only state that could theoretically wipe its own ass is Texas.
    It essentially has its own power grid and a "large enough" commercial port.

Of course, once the USGov's funding pipeline is severed, Texans would then have to pay Scandanavian-levels of taxes in order to survive going forward. :insane:
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    This will never happen. No state could survive w/o the $$$ from the USGov--this is by design going back 100-110 years.

Of course, once the USGov's funding pipeline is severed, Texans would then have to pay Scandanavian-levels of taxes in order to survive going forward. :insane:
    I disagree . As we become more Balkanized, as more people continue to have different core beliefs and experiences, no fiat currencies will be able to sustain the Union.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I disagree . As we become more Balkanized, as more people continue to have different core beliefs and experiences, no fiat currencies will be able to sustain the Union.
    If they were alive today, any of our great-great-grandparents who were American citizens or who had lived here for some time, could tell you about the turn of the 20th century and how balkanized America was then.

If it came down to some state, or some entity's "movement", what will sustain the Union is the mass-realization of the all the great discomfort, sorrow, scarcity, deterioration and inconvenience that would result from living in a modern-day Jamestown.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

If they were alive today, any of our great-great-grandparents who were American citizens or who had lived here for some time, could tell you about the turn of the 20th century and how balkanized America was then.

If it came down to some state, or some entity's "movement", what will sustain the Union is the mass-realization of the all the great discomfort, sorrow, scarcity, deterioration and inconvenience that would result from living in a modern-day Jamestown.
    I don't think u can compare the two periods . There is an awakening of the masses. More people know about the Jekyl Island cabal and that this current government owes a large segment of the society upwards of a few trillion dollars. Folks are not going to acquiesce on either side. Too much skin in the game and collectively there is nothing to hold us together save a mandatory restrictive state presence.

Although I do not believe that secession is realistic to any degree (even though I am a strong supporter), you have to remember that the US government supply line only exists because people allow them to pick their pockets by withholding and taxes paid to Washington. If a State secedes, that money is no longer sent to the Cesspool on the Potomac and can be re-allocated to the State. And then a State does not have to support idiot programs in other states that decide to give away free stuff. And then if the State starts doing dumb things, you can boot them out (as opposed to having some numb-nut from another state vote for something stupid and you cannot vote them out of office). And maybe people who agree with the State that left start moving there, and taking more money from the National Monster and the Idiot States.

If at first you don't secede, try, try again .... [Mike Church]
    Captain Offense

Yes, it's obvious you're a democrat.

The U.S. government takes the money from people who earn it and give a little bit back to those people. If a state secedes then the U.S. government will no longer be able to take their money.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock