Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Other Games Thread 12-27

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Personally, I think it should be a 15 minute quarter. Then, if still tied, it should go to a FG shootout, free kick starting at the 40 and going back 5 yards each time.

Okay, maybe not that second part.

i like that

Jason Peters: Philadelphia Eagles Left Tackle Removed Himself From Loss to Redskins, Report Says
    Peters chose to sit on the bench during the game to avoid suffering an injury playing for a non-playoff team. “I‘m not going to get hurt for this,” Peters said, according to FOX 29 in Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Personally, I think it should be a 15 minute quarter. Then, if still tied, it should go to a FG shootout, free kick starting at the 40 and going back 5 yards each time.

Okay, maybe not that second part.
    I love it

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jason Peters: Philadelphia Eagles Left Tackle Removed Himself From Loss to Redskins, Report Says
    Peters chose to sit on the bench during the game to avoid suffering an injury playing for a non-playoff team. “I‘m not going to get hurt for this,” Peters said, according to FOX 29 in Philadelphia.
    Wow, he's going to catch shit for that statement, and rightfully so.

He needs to put his ho on a leash, lol sorry had to quote 40-year-old virgin

EDIT: Apologies if anyone was offended by that. Was not my intention to offend. Knee-jerk response, but that woman is a little out of control if you ask me!
    Last edited by I Touchdown There; 12-28-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

EDIT: Apologies if anyone was offended by that. Was not my intention to offend. Knee-jerk response, but that woman is a little out of control if you ask me!

lol youre fine ITD

Eric Weddle - DB - Chargers

The Chargers fined FS Eric Weddle $10,000 for staying on the field last Sunday to watch his daughter perform in a dance ceremony at halftime of San Diego's Week 16 win over the Dolphins.

It was impending free agent Weddle's final home game as a Charger. Weddle was "stunned" and "furious" for being fined for what the Chargers comically labeled "conduct detrimental to the team." On Monday, the Chargers placed Weddle on I.R. "against his wishes" after informing him "there is not room on the plane for him" to make the team's Week 17 trip to Denver.

The Chargers fined FS Eric Weddle $10,000 for staying on the field last Sunday to watch his daughter perform in a dance ceremony at halftime of San Diego's Week 16 win over the Dolphins.

It was impending free agent Weddle's final home game as a Charger. Weddle was "stunned" and "furious" for being fined for what the Chargers comically labeled "conduct detrimental to the team." On Monday, the Chargers placed Weddle on I.R. "against his wishes" after informing him "there is not room on the plane for him" to make the team's Week 17 trip to Denver.
    A real clASS organization. Too bad, if they move they have the same ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

You are more on point than she is.

Blog Entries

I read this somewhere else and thought there had to be more to the story. But I haven't found anything yet.
    Weddle has been a great safety for them, one of the best in the league. Not sure how much he has left in the tank. Props to him for doing the right thing and being there for his daughter.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!