Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

No wonder Papa Johns pizza is so loved. I always feel better after eating some, LMAO.

Just saw Manning on countdown, and he's not a happy camper. Supposedly this Sly dude has admitted he fabricated the story, and yet the media is all over Manning about this, instead of discrediting this POS who made the story up. SMH
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Sly tried to be slick, LOL,

Blog Entries

Unless...............MANNING PAID HIM OFF BEHIND THE SCENES TO ADMIT THAT HE FABRICATED THE STORY!!!???
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

5. Re: Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Supposedly this Sly dude has admitted he fabricated the story
    Or perhaps he told the truth in a private moment, and then said he fabricated it to avoid the fallout when it became a national news story. I mean, a lot of Broncos fans probably hate him now, and he might potentially face legal repercussions over some of the things he implied he did, which is a strong motivation for him to say he was making it up now that it's so "out there".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityCrab View Post
    Or perhaps he told the truth in a private moment, and then said he fabricated it to avoid the fallout when it became a national news story. I mean, a lot of Broncos fans probably hate him now, and he might potentially face legal repercussions over some of the things he implied he did, which is a strong motivation for him to say he was making it up now that it's so "out there".
    Not to mention the clients he could lose.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

mark schlereth@markschlereth 16m16 minutes ago
    mark schlereth Retweeted Rob K
    Tweet me when Manning destroys his phone, Or when a trainer refers to himself as the Injector

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

peyton coming off the bench like...
    https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...81&oe=568B7E2B

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    No doubt in my mind the report is true. Think about it - what are the chances a person randomly links Peyton Manning and, of all people in the sports world, backup catcher Taylor Teagarden in a report about PED use? You really can't make that up.

With that said, I doubt anything is going to happen to Peyton or his legacy, since PED use doesn't carry the same stigma in the NFL as it does in other sports like baseball.

I'm not sure how other people feel, but to me it's another huge black eye to the NFL that two of the best quarterbacks of all time got caught cheating in the same calendar year.

Peyton Manning - QB - Broncos

FOX's Mike Garofolo reports the NFL has requested an interview with Peyton Manning over Al Jazeera's allegations that he had HGH shipped to his wife.

However, the interview won't occur until after the Super Bowl, "if at all." Major League Baseball has launched a joint investigation with the United States Anti-Doping Agency into the Al Jazeera allegations, but the NFL has chosen to go it alone. Compared to baseball and the Olympics, the NFL is still relatively soft on performance-enhancing drugs.