Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OBJ Vs Norman

Blog Entries

Re: OBJ Vs Norman

Refs were bad. OBJ was a childish prick. Norman had a role in it too but far less and only because the Refs didnt protect him. He did start it with the hip check early, but thats really the only thing he did all day and even that was provoked. The fact he got a Personal Foul when OBJ came and hit him, and yes he clearly targeted his head, is a joke. The refs couldnt really do much more than the penalties, which did nothing to stop OBJ so maybe its on coughlin for not giving a shit. the only offense i was willing to call worthy of an ejection was the head hit and possibly the time OBJ had his hands under Normans masks and appeared to be trying to gouge at his face.

I lost a lot of respect for OBJ. Its not the first time hes let his immaturity and temper get the best of him, and it appears he has no intentions of stopping because Coughlin, a discplinarian otherwise, seems to let him play be a different set of rules. Part of the reason theres been rumors of other Giants not liking OBJ very much.

I think he needs fined and suspended. What he did by targeting a guys head like that is far worse than when most defenders do it and get fined unintentionally.
    -JAB

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

Odell Beckham has been suspended for 1 game. Nfl announcing shortly. He will appeal
    https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...43543869059073

Good.

Can Goodell make a suspension stick though?!
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I saw the whole game. Just a couple minutes into the game OBJ dropped what would've been a 60 yard touchdown. After that he seemed out of it. Then Norman and OBJ started jawing at each other and a little shoving after the play. OBJ lost it from there. He wasn't even running routes anymore. Straight up head hunting. The big helmet to helmet hit was probably the dirtiest play I've ever seen. It was well after the play. Lucky Norman wasn't hurt. OBJ should've been ejected and should be suspended at least one game.
    This.

What irked me was the way Dion Sanders was defending OBJ last night on NFL Network. Said linemen do that to each other every play. No, they don't.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Beckham is indeed a douchebag.

That being said, if by some miraculous intervention/alternate universe Odell Beckham Jr. was the regular feature in purple and black on the opposite end of a long Joe Flacco pass, I think we'd all get over his douchiness pretty quickly.

Blog Entries

I hope they cut him. Please cut him

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

For those who need a refresher
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

The officials completely screwed this up. Not only do they make bad calls but they make bad no calls. I'm a big Beckham mark but there is no way he shouldn't have been ejected after leading with his helmet the way he did. That has to be a suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I would personally pack his bags and bring them to Baltimore myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He has been suspended one game, which IMO is the NFL's way of saving face. I 100% expect him to appeal this and win. He won't miss a play

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I see what you did there.

He has been suspended one game, which IMO is the NFL's way of saving face. I 100% expect him to appeal this and win. He won't miss a play
    I would've been fine with a multiple game suspension. I don't think he will win an appeal.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I miss this hardcore NFL, but in today's game, you can't do this type of shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk