Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Props to Ravens fans who cheered Boller

Mason also praised Kyle for his second half play:

http://wbal.com/stories/articlefiles...20postgame.mp3

"Kyle Played excellent in the second half. You've got to give it up to him. Kyle came in, short notice, and did an excellent job in the second half. So you have to take your hats off to Kyle."
    Nice to see the players are still backing him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Boller is nothing but pure class,in the post game interview the questions were coming hard and heavy about the offense and all he did was talk about the one mistake he made on that INT.Said he thought the reciever was open for a split second but he shouldnt have thrown it.

He never makes any excuses and always puts everything on himself,maybe Jamal should take some notes on personal accountability from Boller and stop blaming everyone else for his problems.
    I was thinking the same thing watching his postgame interview. Boller has been very classy all the way through what must have been a very difficult time for him.

Jamal is just whining, and much as I like Mason, his postgame interview is not helping the situation much. Hope he comes back from his "rest from football" feeling a little more positive. He just seems grumpy at everybody and everything at the moment.

much as I like Mason, his postgame interview is not helping the situation much. Hope he comes back from his "rest from football" feeling a little more positive. He just seems grumpy at everybody and everything at the moment.
    I would be a little bit sour too if you know this team could be so much better, and not be able to precisely pinpoint what is wrong.

Been yelling for him since game 2...Dam a qb who can throw a ball more then 10 yard
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Red face Re: Props to Ravens fans who cheered Boller

I wonder how many of the fans that cheered for Boller, also cheered last year when he was injured in the Dolts game; it was a nice gesture, however! Maybe, next, we can get the fans to stop booing, period, when things are not going right with the home team!

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    I noticed that Stringer, but frankly I think heap sings out of both sides of his mouth. I still don't see how Boller could take some of Heaps previous comments about how great it was to have a quarterback who could do this or that as anything but a slam. At any rate, I'm glad he played decently and was well received.
    Well, what would you expect someone to say in Todd's position, both about McNair, and Kyle? At either occasion, it would not be PRUDENT to throw your qb under the bus! The remarkable thing to note is how Kyle has handled his and other's comments, and kept a team attitude!!! You can never say that Kyle has not handled himself in the most team-oriented way! A complete class act! AND ya never know, he may just make a good qb yet!

I've always liked Kyle the person, so seeing him do well does my heart good... I wonder if McNair makes it back for the Saints game?

I'm not looking for a QB controversy, but if both guys are performing well I feel McNair has the edge in experience and savvy while Boller has youth and athletic ability on his side... Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I've always liked Kyle the person, so seeing him do well does my heart good... I wonder if McNair makes it back for the Saints game?

I'm not looking for a QB controversy, but if both guys are performing well I feel McNair has the edge in experience and savvy while Boller has youth and athletic ability on his side... Just a thought.
    If McNair is healthy he should start. I have been behind Boller through all of the QB debates, but at this point McNair needs to be in there. Boller is still learning from him. Also McNair is still trying to figure out how to hide the defficiencies of this horrid O-line. Once the O clicks, and I think it will, the team will be fine. I don't think this O will be great, but I do think they can getr to the middle of the pack with a ranking about 18-15. Once that happens we will be playoff bound.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Quote Originally Posted by hurting View Post
    If McNair is healthy he should start. I have been behind Boller through all of the QB debates, but at this point McNair needs to be in there. Boller is still learning from him. Also McNair is still trying to figure out how to hide the defficiencies of this horrid O-line. Once the O clicks, and I think it will, the team will be fine. I don't think this O will be great, but I do think they can getr to the middle of the pack with a ranking about 18-15. Once that happens we will be playoff bound.
    I like your optimism!! :hammer:

Unfortunately I just don't share it. :bag:

I hope you are right!

FHRaven

Quote Originally Posted by hurting View Post
    Once the O clicks..
    That's the problem. We need the O to click ASAP else we can kiss all playoff hopes goodbye.