Superbowl Predictions

I don't know about you guys, but I just have a hunch that we'll be in for a surprise this post season... In the AFC at least!

There is just something about the Jets, they're playing real NASTY on D and the offence seems to be clicking well. I know the Patriots gifted the game to them yesterday, but I fancy them to go all the way now.

Regarding the NFC, I think it's the Cards year. They look strong and this loss will sting the Panthers.

Who do y'all think will end up in Super Bowl 50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Superbowl Predictions

I'm thinking cards. I'd also be fine with that outcome :)

Blog Entries

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say it'll be the Packers and the Chiefs with the nod to SB 1 in the 50th anniversary year.

But yeah, the Cards look really strong right now in the NFC. The AFC really seems like a toss-up, and I don't care as long as someone knocks out the Bradys

NFC: Packers or Cardinals would be great. Please no Redskins or Seahawks.

AFC: Broncos or Chiefs would be the least annoying for me. Maybe the Jets. Please no Patriots, Steelers, or Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    There is just something about the Jets, they're playing real NASTY on D and the offence seems to be clicking well. I know the Patriots gifted the game to them yesterday, but I fancy them to go all the way now.
    There is a good chance the Jets don't even make it to the playoffs.

Blog Entries

IMO Cardinals certainly look like the best team in the league, followed by Pats as they're getting healthy again. Panthers will be a tough out depending on who and where they play and the rest is a crap shoot. I'm sure there will be at least one surprise team.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Rematch Patriots vs Seahawks. Sorry if that turns out to be correct - I may not bother to watch.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Rematch Patriots vs Seahawks. Sorry if that turns out to be correct - I may not bother to watch.
    I seriously hope this won't be the case. I've had to request a day off work to stay up at watch it (12 midnight start in UK), so hoping for a different match up to last year. Patriots will be the team to beat in the AFC... Surely form and probability means that both no 1 seeds in AFC and NFC won't make it through again?

Quote Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I just have a hunch that we'll be in for a surprise this post season... In the AFC at least!

Regarding the NFC, I think it's the Cards year. They look strong and this loss will sting the Panthers.

Who do y'all think will end up in Super Bowl 50?

Lol, what on Earth was I thinking when I said the Jets would get in...?

rooting for Cardinals / Chiefs.
    NEPs are hurting but have two weeks to heal (boo).
    Panthers getting no respect @ 15-1?
    if this turns out to be Seattle / NEPS or Pigsburgh I ain't watching.
    no one seems dominant this year so could be a chance for Andy Reid to slip in. would love to see that.

(You could probly have put this in the main forum now that the Ravens' season is over)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)