Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The Loser Mentality That Is Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Maybe I have totally missed it, but I have not seen this photo of Hill stepping out of bounds. Can someone post it?
    Here it is scroll down.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/...efs-blown-call

Blog Entries

Maybe I have totally missed it, but I have not seen this photo of Hill stepping out of bounds. Can someone post it?

It's actually just an illusion - his foot is in the air in the still (you can see the shadow on the ground), but it makes it look like the foot is on the white. Doesn't hurt that whoever posted it made it kind of blurry and grainy.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRavensFan View Post

It's actually just an illusion - his foot is in the air in the still (you can see the shadow on the ground), but it makes it look like the foot is on the white. Doesn't hurt that whoever posted it made it kind of blurry and grainy.
    Wow. That's what some Brown's fans are clinging to? That's obvious his foot is in the air mid stride and not not he ground.

Wow. That's what some Brown's fans are clinging to? That's obvious his foot is in the air mid stride and not not he ground.
    More importantly, photos from other perspectives show the foot was in bounds.

LMFAO! Friggin Cleveland. Looking for any justification, and failing miserably.

Face it boys, you lost a game at home to a shell of a team, with a backup QB, backup RB, backup WRs, backup Offensive line, backup LB, and backup secondary. And you're bitching about an obvious optical illusion? Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post
    On a positive note, Mike Pettine did just offer me $100 for that Civil War pistol I had, assuming his expert verifies its authenticity.

At least I'm assuming it was Mike Pettine.

In all seriousness, though, Cleveland's years of sadness and inability to develop any real marquee players goes against the notion that a team should play for draft picks at the first instance of any sort of setback.
    His father?
    review_misfits_1c.jpg

BS

That's priceless. Let that eat away at them; couldn't happen to a nicer group. One photo can be used to "prove", or "disprove", damn near anything.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Reminds me of the play from the Titans playoff game back in 2008 when Flacco was running near the back of the end-zone. If you saw the play at real speed, it was clear he stayed in the end-zone, but when you slowed it down and/or just looked at a frame, it looked like his foot came down on the white (outside the back of the end-zone).
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 12-02-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Funny to me, is that had the roles been reversed, Raven fans would say probably the same thing. Part of being a fan, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Who is this guy kidding? The Browns last 7 first round draft picks are not looking good at all.
    I just looked back at the 2014 draft. Brownies entered that draft with the #4 overall, the #26, and the 3rd pick in the 2nd round (#35 overall). They dropped from #4 to #9, getting Buffalo's 2015 first-rounder: ok fine. Then they absolutely could have come away with Odell Beckham, either CB Bradley Roby or S Deone Bucannon, and Jimmy Carr. And they would be extremely dangerous.

Instead they came away with Justin Gilbert (bust), Johnny Manziel (bust), and Joel Bitonio. I don't know a damn thing about Bitonio, maybe he's great, but a G is just not gonna have the impact over his career that a decent QB could.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Like what was Austin Davis doing? He easily had another couple yards. Step out of bounds. 2 TOs with 8 seconds. You could have run twice or thrown a quick slant and run once. IDK man the Browns are pathetic.
    He was trying not to get killed.That's what they get for taking an irrevocably principled stand with Manziel. Never say "never."

This one goes down in my history as payback for the f-ing 2007 game with Phil Graham (or whoever- seeing the name typed I think that was the chinless GOP Senator from TX) bouncing a last second FG off the curved support thing on the goalpost, and dragging Ray and half the team out of the showers to lose in OT. I've seen some ugly in person (Cundiff/Evans in AFCCG @ NE, Rex giving NE five goal-to-go downs in 2007, this year's Jax game,etc.) but I've never lost my sh*t like that night vs. Cleveland