Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Surrogate [NFC] Playoff Team?

For real though, no AFC teams allowed! :T2:

But I mean, we gotta have something to do in January other than watching tape of draft prospects right? So who ya got?

While not giving a isht is certainly understandable, as for me, I'll be pulling (with no great enthusiasm whatsoever) for CAR and ARI.

Cam's annoying as hell, but I probably would love him if he was "our guy". I do like Kuechly quite a bit. Also, Rivera is (after being placed on the hot-seat by many of the national guys) a good comeback story. Not saying that they make it to SB50, but I can pull for them.

ARI has its weaknesses, but they also have some nice playmakers on both sides.

FWIW (#1), we won't play CAR nor ARI in 2016.
    FWIW (#2), I think that the only team that can beat NE is still SEA (and maaaybe ARI), but they're so damn unlikable...and they've got some work to do to make it in.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: Surrogate [NFC] Playoff Team?

carolina and zona for sure. cam is single-handedly keeping me alive in fantasy and i like bruce arians.

Packers and maybe Arizona.

Can't pull for Cam. All his college nonsense still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Definitely Carolina. I love Cam Newton and I was hoping he would've mocked that stupid woman in Nashville who was outraged over his "swag." LOL. But I think he's too classy for that.

Blog Entries

Sorry, but I gotta stay in the AFC and go with Rex Ryan and Tyron Taylor. They're probably a longshot but hopefully they get a wild card and wreak havoc in January.

Blog Entries

Both of those teams are fun to watch. AZ offense is playing at a very high level and Cam just does things you have to shake your head at...

Seattle looks very average and have given up the most 4th quarter leads in the league. Legion of blah plus Beast mode is done.

Here's a tidbit. There are only 9 teams in the league with a winning record. Let that sink in

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

My surrogate team is whomever is playing the Patriots*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    My surrogate team is whomever is playing the Patriots*
    That's a tough way to make a living... although they're at Denver on Sunday so that's one that will be interesting. Otherwise their schedule is a cake walk

I'm liking with I see in Tampa too. Would love to see them make a run down the stretch

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Pass.

For me personally, it is the Ravens or nobody. But I can appreciate others wanting a rooting interest. "To each his own..."

I will enjoy watching playoff football...I especially like seeing a "darling" team that looked like a lock for the Super Bowl back in October or November get shocked in the playoffs. It happens just about every year. Carolina, Patriots, Bengals (although they may have started their swoon early)....

I can see a team like the Giants squeaking into the playoffs and making a Ravens 2012 type of run. Unfortunately, I can see the Steelers doing it, too. The common factor: QBs that know how to win in the playoffs.
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 11-24-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Pass.

For me personally, it is the Ravens or nobody. But I can appreciate others wanting a rooting interest. "To each his own..."

I will enjoy watching playoff football...I especially like seeing a "darling" team that looked like a lock for the Super Bowl back in October or November get shocked in the playoffs. It happens just about every year. Carolina, Patriots, Bengals (although they may have started their swoon early)....

I can see a team like the Giants squeaking into the playoffs and making a Ravens 2012 type of run.
    That's how I feel also. But if I had to root for someone I just picked Buffalo because of the ex-Ravens there.

Packers.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller