Super Bowl Hero Chris Matthews to PS

TURRON DAVENPORT ‏@TDavenport_NFL
    Harbaugh said the Ravens have added Chris Matthews, former Seahawks WR. Had a good Super Bowl vs Kyle Arrington last yr.
    The fact that Arrington was abused by him in front of millions of people and now he shares a locker room with him is hilarious

Re: Super Bowl Hero Chris Matthews to PS

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    The fact that Arrington was abused by him in front of millions of people and now he shares a locker room with him is hilarious
    I'm still laughing about Melvin being picked up by pats. Bet Brady has great days at practice , more then likely throwing in Melvin's direction. Ravens still looking at players is good, but with schaub at QB, don't know.

Maybe brings some intel for the upcoming Seattle game? We're still in open audition mode at WR. Butler, Aiken, and Givens all made plays yesterday. Agreed that going forward w/ Schaub kind of dilutes the auditions, but no sense standing pat in this Lost Season. We're still hiring at WR...

I asked about him when he was released in another thread. Glad we got him. Doesn't really affect anything in the big picture, but he looked like a breakout star in the making in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Practice squad? That's gotta be a technicality. If he's not as good as what we currently field he should be watching not playing football!

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I asked about him when he was released in another thread. Glad we got him. Doesn't really affect anything in the big picture, but he looked like a breakout star in the making in the Super Bowl.

Definitely need stars, if he plays better with schaub, imagine what he'll do with Flacco. Just catch the damn ball , please. Like that the FO is still active in picking up players to tryout. They won't quit, it's a good thing.

Matthews has a chance to find himself home here, just like Forsett did.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 11-23-2015 at 06:17 PM.

I thought after that Super Bowl performance, he would continue to progress. I wonder what happened, and how he fell out of favor. Then again, we could be getting Marlon browned. A no name receiver who excels due to lack of options. Throw him out there, and see what happens, he looked like Alston Jeffrey in the SB. Arrington must be pissed

It's harder to get excited about even a reclamation project now knowing that whoever they might test out is going to be receiving Matt Schaub and not Joe and they aren't going to get as much of an assessment on the deep ball.

Still, business is business.

11. Re: Super Bowl Hero Chris Matthews to PS

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post

What exactly happened with him this year that warranted his release? I don't follow the Seahawks at all, but he looked like TO 2.0 in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    What exactly happened with him this year that warranted his release? I don't follow the Seahawks at all, but he looked like TO 2.0 in the Super Bowl.
    He's a 5th year UDFA who posted a 4/109/1 line in the Super Bowl but has only caught 4 regular season passes since then. Although I read on ESPN's little fantasy news thingy that Seattle didn't really put him in the game plan (much like they did with Jimmy Graham also). Who knows, could be Marlon Brown 2.0, although his frame is a little more imposing 6'5" than Marlon's 6'5". No harm in looking, especially this year lol.