Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who gets a sticker?

*Joe - he looks like he is hurt
    *Buck
    *Gillmore
    *D

Re: who gets a sticker?

Way they played , give what stickers they have, back immediately. That was an amusing game to say the least, thank god for the wind. I ask him in another thread for a break, he came thru.
    Maybe Harbaugh should call up the FATHEAD company and get bigger stickers, SMH. The football game today was embarrassing as last weeks, but hey, they won.

Brandon Williams

Joe gets all the stickers
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

who gets a sticker?

Defense balled and got 4 turnovers. Gold Stars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Joe. Put it on his cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    IDK, the defense played well, but they got 2 turnovers on botched hand offs and 1 on a muffed punt. 4 fumble recoveries, but only 1 forced fumble, so they got lucky the Rams were so incompetent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    IDK, the defense played well, but they got 2 turnovers on botched hand offs and 1 on a muffed punt. 4 fumble recoveries, but only 1 forced fumble, so they got lucky the Rams were so incompetent.
    So they didn't count or weren't good enough? 4 turnovers. Held the opponent to one TD. And we still barely won.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Sticker like, right, LOL.

So they didn't count or weren't good enough? 4 turnovers. Held the opponent to one TD. And we still barely won.
    Well, my point is its easy to get turnovers when the other team can't even execute a handoff or catch a punt. 3 of the turnovers were handed to the defense, they only earned them insofar as they jumped on the ball lying on the ground.

Forsett also. Lets show him some love to. He was balling till he got hurt. That injury alone should give him a sticker

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Well, my point is its easy to get turnovers when the other team can't even execute a handoff or catch a punt. 3 of the turnovers were handed to the defense, they only earned them insofar as they jumped on the ball lying on the ground.
    That is true but if we are gonna crucify them when they fail to make plays, its only fair to give them some credit for taking advantage of those opportunuties. Your point is agreed with. The Rams made it easy

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis