Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15
  1. #1

    Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Some stuff came up and I won't be able to see Ed Reed inducted into the Ring of Honor :(

    Section 542
    Row 26
    Seats 11, 12 ,13

    Send me your offers





  2. #2

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    No interest guys? DM me if interested I guess.





  3. #3

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    You'll be lucky to get $50. I feel lucky to have gotten $500 for 4 club level seats.
    PSL's have become a losing investment.

    Not even Reeeeeed running onto the field is going to stop the depressed feeling of watching our team take the field minutes later.





  4. #4

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    People are going to be eating a lot of tickets from here on out. One of the guys I tailgate with got 2 seats lower level, 9th row for Jacksonville, right before game time $50 for BOTH. People who think they are going to sell seats for any kind of money this year are in for a surprise.





  5. #5

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    i would highly suggest that anybody that has tickets they can't use for any remaining game and can't sell them to contact Fred Grau who posts the "What Time Is It" thread every morning on game day.
    You can donate the tickets to him for use by special olympics athletes and their family members who normally would not have many opportunities to go.
    In addition to doing something nice for someone less fortunate and putting a smile on peoples faces the donation is also tax detuctible.
    At this time of the year and what's going on around the world, reaching out and doing something nice for someone else less fortunate is certainly an admirable thing to do.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    30,647

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    i would highly suggest that anybody that has tickets they can't use for any remaining game and can't sell them to contact Fred Grau who posts the "What Time Is It" thread every morning on game day.
    You can donate the tickets to him for use by special olympics athletes and their family members who normally would not have many opportunities to go.
    In addition to doing something nice for someone less fortunate and putting a smile on peoples faces the donation is also tax detuctible.
    At this time of the year and what's going on around the world, reaching out and doing something nice for someone else less fortunate is certainly an admirable thing to do.
    Great endeavour Fanatic! Given that I'm 11 hours away I don't buy tickets, but would definitely donate for that. That's awesome and props to Fred Grau
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    835

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Year after Superbowl I paid $500/ticket for lower bowl.... Soooo if our dreadful season continues what say those with experience, how much of a decline in price would we see for next years ticket prices?
    "insert witty comment"





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    34,414

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by winnipegraven View Post
    Year after Superbowl I paid $500/ticket for lower bowl.... Soooo if our dreadful season continues what say those with experience, how much of a decline in price would we see for next years ticket prices?
    I take it you're talking the secondary market?





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    835

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I take it you're talking the secondary market?
    Yes, I bought the tix from one of those stubhub types... but I'm more referring to the effect on the face value
    "insert witty comment"





  10. #10

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric230 View Post
    You'll be lucky to get $50. I feel lucky to have gotten $500 for 4 club level seats.
    PSL's have become a losing investment.

    Not even Reeeeeed running onto the field is going to stop the depressed feeling of watching our team take the field minutes later.

    A losing investment - if you've lost your taste for the games. My 1st year of PSLs/season fix was 2007. Which you may remember as thje last truly bad Ravens' season (Billick's last). I've had a good run since then until now. Don't really sell my tix that much and then on NFL exchange, so I'm not looking for top $. This year I sold a pair for Seattle, Pitts., San Diego,and Cleveland for early in the season sucker prices (all before the nature of the season became apparent; for once I got the kind of $ I have to shell out for away tix when I go. Had to eat a pair for San Diego , trying to sell my other Pitts. pair, but I've got folks to go with to all the other home games left. If once every 8 years or so there is a disastrous year like 2015, I suppose that is at least par. We're not New England, but neither are we Tampa Bay.
    Last edited by Tucker: M&T Sec 527; 11-21-2015 at 01:58 PM.





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    34,414

    Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by winnipegraven View Post
    Yes, I bought the tix from one of those stubhub types... but I'm more referring to the effect on the face value
    Face value will go up. The teams loose policy has been to raise prices on a biannual basis. IIRC, this is the year they will make the increase as I believe there wasn't an increase last year.

    As long as they're selling out and the wait list is as long as it is, one losing season isn't going to put a dent in sales one bit.





  12. #12

    Re: Tickets for Sale for this weeks game against St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Face value will go up. The teams loose policy has been to raise prices on a biannual basis. IIRC, this is the year they will make the increase as I believe there wasn't an increase last year.

    As long as they're selling out and the wait list is as long as it is, one losing season isn't going to put a dent in sales one bit.
    They'd be picking a helluva year to increase the price.
    They probably should have done it last year and nobody would have blinked too much of an eye except maybe me who seems to take the brunt of it percentage wise every time they do it but I digress.

    It's for reasons like this (tax write off and bad seasons) I hate the idea of adjusted ticket pricing regarding who the opponent is.
    The season as a whole costs me X amount of dollars and adjusting the face value on games would hurt in regards to both counts.....lose of money either by trying to sell them or tax write off value.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site