Blog Entries

The Sword Shall Make Dogstar League History.

Yes, I, The Excellector, Precious Light Magic Sword of the Great King Austin Lyle Forrester, shall become the first ever Undefeated Champion in Dogstar FFL History! That's right, I'm running the table. I can't be stopped. I have three, count em' THREE top 10 WRs, the #1 RB, the #1 defense, a top 5 TE, a top 5 kicker and if Tyrod Taylor hadn't been hurt, a top 5 QB. With the largest average margin of victory in the league, no one shall stop me. Not even that pompous 'Former' Champion Skittles. He'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: The Sword Shall Make Dogstar League History.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Yes, I, The Excellector, Precious Light Magic Sword of the Great King Austin Lyle Forrester, shall become the first ever Undefeated Champion in Dogstar FFL History! That's right, I'm running the table. I can't be stopped. I have three, count em' THREE top 10 WRs, the #1 RB, the #1 defense, a top 5 TE, a top 5 kicker and if Tyrod Taylor hadn't been hurt, a top 5 QB. With the largest average margin of victory in the league, no one shall stop me. Not even that pompous 'Former' Champion Skittles. He'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    Premature ejac.... celebrate.... much? Maybe?

Blog Entries

Re: The Sword Shall Make Dogstar League History.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Premature ejac.... celebrate.... much? Maybe?

*Sighs*.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore