Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Futures

NFL Futures

If you find 'em, post 'em: Vines, gifs and reels on 1st and 2nd year guys.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Re: NFL Futures

FSU DB Derwin James #3

According to PFF: No. 3 overall safety grade, only a true freshman. Best safety grade [in 2015] since Week 5

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...37423457816577

(If Twitter isn't your thing, consider making a "follow-less" account and just lurk and search for clips like these.)
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Might as well hype a couple of my Clemson guys.

First, Deshaun Watson. Won't really be on the Ravens' radar barring some craziness, but the best NFL prospect on the team. These are true freshman highlights:

Personally think he's got everything as a prospect, minus elite size. I mean, a teenager making that throw (4:18) in his first college game at Georgia? Cray. By all accounts, he's also the type of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home.

Next, Artavis "Jet Sweep" Scott.

Great speed, acceleration, balance, and body control.

Always a "FWIW", but they provide some traditional stats in their brief write ups on each guy.
    Several of these guys are underclassmen, and I'm going to eventually search with the names in order to find some vids/vines.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ry-position-7/

@BigPlayReceiver

Again with tFROSH James from FSU...knocking a RT three yards back onto his ass. Unbelievable power in a 18 (?) y/o body.

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...10928796766208
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 12-01-2015 at 02:55 PM.

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Might as well hype a couple of my Clemson guys.

First, Deshaun Watson. Won't really be on the Ravens' radar barring some craziness, but the best NFL prospect on the team. These are true freshman highlights:

Personally think he's got everything as a prospect, minus elite size. I mean, a teenager making that throw (4:18) in his first college game at Georgia? Cray. By all accounts, he's also the type of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home.
    Looking forward to watching him over the next however-long-he-stays.

@BigPlayReceiver

What jumped out to me in that Watson video, was Mike Williams. Is he declaring this year?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    What jumped out to me in that Watson video, was Mike Williams. Is he declaring this year?
    I was ready to love him dearly.
    Like Sammy, OBJ, Landry, Cooper...he just "gets" the position...and all the little things.

Alas, he got hurt (neck) in the first quarter of the opener and has been in a soft neck brace since.
    Strongly rumored to be coming back, but I'm not sure that he has actually said so. Can't imagine that he declares though.

@BigPlayReceiver

That one catch on a go route between two defenders near the sideline was top quality. Looked like the ball died and he caught it of his toes

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I was ready to love him dearly.
    Like Sammy, OBJ, Landry, Cooper...he just "gets" the position...and all the little things.

Alas, he got hurt (neck) in the first quarter of the opener and has been in a soft neck brace since.
    Strongly rumored to be coming back, but I'm not sure that he has actually said so. Can't imagine that he declares though.
    Could you imagine the Clemson offense with him healthy?

Deon Cain looks next in line of Clemson receivers after Scott. Little to no film on him yet, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Could you imagine the Clemson offense with him healthy?

Deon Cain looks next in line of Clemson receivers after Scott. Little to no film on him yet, however.
    WR coach Jeff Scott needs to be making NFL money.

@BigPlayReceiver