Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron Rogers

Re: Aaron Rogers

And if Joe Flacco had only threw 77 yards yesterday people would be on here today demanding he gave some of his money back.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If I'm not mistaken I think he's saying Ozzie doesn't invest in the offense, which is why Aaron Rodgers' really pathetic night made him look like Joe Flacco.

Essentially it's another EPIC FAIL thread.
    Obviously Im new on here and and im just curious why would you call my post another epic fail thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    Go watch the game last nite so you can answer your own question.
    You're going to judge a QB based off one bad game?

Yeah good luck with that. You can go back and review Rodgers stats and then you can re-read your OP and realize how stupid it was.

Solid intro to the fourm
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Obviously Im new on here and and im just curious why would you call my post another epic fail thread?
    Probably one of the silliest threads that's been posted in a while.

Rodgers career yards: 30,146
    TD:INT ratio: 241:59

Lol, one bad game and he's suddenly not a top 3 QB in the league anymore? What an absolute joke
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Well actually you couldnt be more wrong on what the post is about . I never said Rodgers was a bad QB far from it that is your assumption. The point i was trying to make was how we precieve Joe as Ravens fans compared to what is really going on in the NFL .

Blog Entries

I love how Cobb, Adams and Jones is a "decimated" WR corp in GB.

Lol. U don't know decimated.

Hang in there, abusing new posters is a game for some. Fair post, Rodgers sucked last night and looked pedestrian. Won't see the media pick on him though, every QB has a bad game. Hell , brady got benched last year in one game.

Flacco is typical of having good talent , but having no talent to support him since he arrived. The so called elite QBs have talent for a while, then that talent leaves to make big bucks. Flacco never had that comfort.

Typical to bash a new poster, must be tough to be a poster who can condemn others posts. How sad, RSR is open to all the last I heard. Hang tough Jamb17, it's a great forum, just a few who think highly of themselves.