Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tray Walker or Stefon Diggs

The Ravens took Tray Walker in the 4th round 10 spots ahead of local standout Stefon Diggs. As bad as the Ravens secondary has been even Walker has struggled for playing time.He has been active the last 3 games recording a total of 2 tackles Diggs who was one of the top recruits in the country coming out of high school is flourishing with the Vikings. I know drafts are hit and miss, and yes the Patriots have missed on draft picks, but having coached against Diggs I can tell you this is one we could regret for a long time.

Re: Tray Walker or Stefon Diggs

Two picks I had the Ravens getting were Stefon Diggs and Quinton Rollins. The Ravens had the opportunity to get both of these players and passed on them.

We will hear those two names in the NFL for years to come. The Ravens have become stupid drafting players since Harb's arrival.

Blog Entries

Seems like it would be easier to develop as a wide receiver quicker than a cornerback. If Tray Walker can play as well as Corey Graham or Cary Williams in the near future then I'd say it was worth it.

My guess is with Perriman and Max Williams already selected Tray Walker was more of a need pick even if he was a project. However, at 1-5 just play him and let him get experience.

Don't fucking get me started...
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I really wanted Diggs. Even if he wasn't a great route runner, they still could've used him mainly on special teams. Another example of a recent failure by the FO.

Blog Entries

lol I was just about to say don't get Raveninwoodland started

This will be a black mark on the Ravens for years to come. They just don't know how to get pass-catching playmakers in the draft, and you know that's true when Torrey Smith is their best WR draftee ever.

Too early to tell honestly. Walker could end up being a solid starter cornerback which is what The Ravens need right now and maybe next year.
    Last edited by Jazz1988; 10-26-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    This will be a black mark on the Ravens for years to come. They just know how to get pass-catching playmakers in the draft, and you know that's true when Torrey Smith is their best WR draftee ever.
    God thats sad

It's almost like they need to hire an offensive skill position consultant when it comes to get Wide Receivers on draft day.

Blog Entries

How can we call this a mistake by the Ravens this early? Travis Taylor looked like a great pick after that Jacksonville game in 2000. It was all down hill after that. Let's see where we are in 2-3 years. Not to mention there are 30 other teams that passed on Diggs also. If Walker ends up being a good corner I'll take that any day over a WR.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    It's almost like they need to hire an offensive skill position consultant when it comes to get Wide Receivers on draft day.
    Or trade for Alshon, Or Sign Megatron if he gets cut...

I dont think we'll ever draft a real #1.... Which Is why Im sure Perriman is going to be a bust....lol