Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rogers

Aaron Rogers

The supposed best QB in the game last nite stepped in Joes shoes for a change , his oline couldnt protect ,wide recievers couldnt get open ,and the offensive scheme sucked. He only managed to put up 77 yards the whole game. So it just makes you wonder how good Joe really could be if the organization built their team around him just like every other team does for their franchise uarterback.
    Last edited by jamb17; 11-02-2015 at 09:23 AM.

Re: Aaron Rogers

Holy run on sentence!

Exactly, he got a walk in Flaccos shoes...only Cobb as a real weapon, inconsistent line play, inconsistent running game, conservative offensive scheme, etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All fixed ;)

Are we comparing Rodgers to Flacco....
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Are we comparing Rodgers to Flacco....
    Go watch the game last nite so you can answer your own question.

So, if you compare our performance against Denver to Green Bay's, you could infer......

....well, not a lot realistically, but damn Green Bay get schooled last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    All fixed ;)
    Didn't help. Not sure what point you're making here.

I don't know if Joe could be as good as Rodgers, point is none of us do for sure. He sure looked damn good with receivers who made plays for him during our SB run. Since then he has been given a whole lot of mediocre outside of Steve Smith to work with.

Even if he is not as good as Rodgers, I know he could be a helluva lot better than he is if we gave him some weapons in the passing game who know how make plays and are able to make YAC. Give Joe that and my guess is that he is good enough to win another SB or two if you put a solidish D around him. History kinda proves that could be the case.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    So, if you compare our performance against Denver to Green Bay's, you could infer......

....well, not a lot realistically, but damn Green Bay get schooled last night.
    Only thing I can infer is that yes, Denver definitely has a killer defense this year. In case there had been any question, last night should have put that to rest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Didn't help. Not sure what point you're making here.
    If I'm not mistaken I think he's saying Ozzie doesn't invest in the offense, which is why Aaron Rodgers' really pathetic night made him look like Joe Flacco.

Essentially it's another EPIC FAIL thread.

[QUOTE=ERey;1015118]If I'm not mistaken I think he's saying Ozzie doesn't invest in the offense, which is why Aaron Rodgers' really pathetic night made him look like Joe Flacco.

Close enough lol. All im saying is is everyone wants to beat on Joe and raise his game because Brady ,Manning and Rodgers can do it hint the elite status . But is it really fair to compare Joe and his situation to those guys especially when those teams build and taper the offense around their quarter back?