Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Ray Lewis book, Leadership, & Matt Birk

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL dude don't do it, you gonna open up a can of worms. I commend you though you are brave for making this point...

But yea, back in my days man I wasn't tryna go out and get caught up in anything, my J's were fresh and my outfit was too buttered to be involved in any ignorance, I was just tryna get females.
    As a white male growing up in Baltimore, especially being from another country, I was always accepted by my community and was always treated as if I were black. Being foreign gave me the free pass to say the "n word" and I never got funny looks. That being said I've seen too many fucking times the looks some of my boys get...some of my boys who have never done anything illegal (other than shoplifting a Snickers bar when we were 10 years old haha) when we would go out. As if wearing, like you said, the freshest Js means you wanna scrap or you have bad intentions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    As a white male growing up in Baltimore, especially being from another country, I was always accepted by my community and was always treated as if I were black. Being foreign gave me the free pass to say the "n word" and I never got funny looks. That being said I've seen too many fucking times the looks some of my boys get...some of my boys who have never done anything illegal (other than shoplifting a Snickers bar when we were 10 years old haha) when we would go out. As if wearing, like you said, the freshest Js means you wanna scrap or you have bad intentions.
    word and word again. I don't blame Ray for what he said, I'm sure he didn't go to the club to be involved with anything much less mess his his clothes up and we know Ray was dipped and buttered in the club that night. He was in ATL with all those fine ass big booty women, trust me getting into some shit was not even Ray's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If you're on facebook, follow Ray. He has some awesome quotes.

Ray Lewis

22 hrs · Edited ·

shout out to all the NYC fans who came today for the book signing!! snapped some pics of the tattoos. One got the 52 when i retired & is adding my sig 2nite! wow - ‪#‎fanTuesday‬!! ‪#‎baltimore4life‬ ‪#‎ifeellikegoingon‬

my buddy is friends with the girl that getting his autograph tattooed

But yea, back in my days man I wasn't tryna go out and get caught up in anything, my J's were fresh and my outfit was too buttered to be involved in any ignorance, I was just tryna get females.
    this...is an amazing quote

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    my buddy is friends with the girl that getting his autograph tattooed
    That's actually a really cool idea she had to get him to autograph her arm like that.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

fuck it, sometimes you gottas keep it real and if the person in charge is fucking you gotta tell him that shit, call a spade a spade you know...Harbs got rid of those guys, we got "yes" men on the team now.
    You don't need a guy like Anquan Boldin when you have a real playmaker on the team like Marlon Brown.

lol hey man, it's not a good thing to say but its the truth, back in my club days I remember sometimes I would say to my boys " hey shit better not go down tonight I look too fly to mess this outfit up" literally meant it too lol

is this you smoove?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavinFan View Post
    You don't need a guy like Anquan Boldin when you have a real playmaker on the team like Marlon Brown.
    Lol i see what you did there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    is this you smoove?

Nooooooooooooo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wash yourself View Post
    this...is an amazing quote
    Lol those were my younger days bro don't judge me lol

lol hey man, it's not a good thing to say but its the truth, back in my club days I remember sometimes I would say to my boys " hey shit better not go down tonight I look too fly to mess this outfit up" literally meant it too lol
    Don't get me wrong...I was the same way during my clubbin' days. Suited and booted. But I realize most people won't understand that and not understand his words. Hence not a good look.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Don't get me wrong...I was the same way during my clubbin' days. Suited and booted. But I realize most people won't understand that and not understand his words. Hence not a good look.
    lol yea it's not really a good choice of words, you can tell there is no mistakes on who wrote this book, Ray will keep 100 lol