Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I think we are sitting in the lead for the #1 draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    The era of defense winning games is OVER. Get Joe people who can catch the ball and a coordinator and head coach who knows how to play wide open football in the 21st century. Use Joe while you've got him. By the time you rebuild the defense you will need to go get a new quarterback. If the Ravens were playing aggressive offensive football and if Joe had some guys who could catch the ball - we'd be 5 and 1 despite Pees and the defense.

This is the INSANE philosophy that the Ravens are operating under today.
    This.

Defense no longer wins championships. The NFL has skewed the rules way in the favor of the offense, and that is how you must build your team. The QB is the hardest part, but we have that. Get him some legit WRs, our TEs I think will be good to great, and solidify the line with a legit LT.

Blog Entries

If there isn't a wow player at that spot and Ozzie can get 2-3 first round picks for his one, I'd go for that.

However, I wouldn't be excited about giving Dean Pees anymore defensive talent to ruin.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    As long as we sweep Shitsburgh and beat Seattle at home, it will be a good year for me. I'll be happy with a top 8 pick. I love my ravens but i just can't think of 1st overall pick for us. CantDeal.
    same. i never want to see a team tank for a #1 pick (not that we're doing that)

plus i can't deal with watching 10 more losses this season.

Blog Entries

The era of defense winning games is OVER. Get Joe people who can catch the ball and a coordinator and head coach who knows how to play wide open football in the 21st century. Use Joe while you've got him. By the time you rebuild the defense you will need to go get a new quarterback. If the Ravens were playing aggressive offensive football and if Joe had some guys who could catch the ball - we'd be 5 and 1 despite Pees and the defense.

This is the INSANE philosophy that the Ravens are operating under today.

Tell that to those guys up in seattle that have been to the last 2 super bowls

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I would look for the Oz to trade out and get more picks. He's gonna need all he can get..
    They need to get that Elite prospect that everyone has been wanting. We dont pick in the top 10 often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Pretty sure we will fuck it up. We seem to be going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Tell that to those guys up in seattle that have been to the last 2 super bowls
    NEWSFLASH! Seattle is 2W - 4L - I guess its their defensive prowess responsible for that.

Blog Entries

If you have a top 5 pick and a chance at drafting Bosa or Nkemediche then you gotta take them, otherwise probably trade back into the 6-10 spots and target Hargreaves or Treadwell (as it stands now)

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    same. i never want to see a team tank for a #1 pick (not that we're doing that)

plus i can't deal with watching 10 more losses this season.
    Then you better start watching another team

Blog Entries

NEWSFLASH! Seattle is 2W - 4L - I guess its their defensive prowess responsible for that.

They've also been to two straight super bowls almost solely because of their defensive prowess there genius

Then you better start watching another team
    I don't think they'll get to 5 wins, tanking or not, they've quit 6 games in. Now is the time to evaluate all those guys on rookie contracts. Get 'em live game experience.

Blog Entries

lol ...you need to redact your "newsflash" and go back to the drawing board! Fact of the matter is that whatever struggles they are currently going through have zero bearing on the past. Fact is that they got there twice by playing great D.

not sure what your logic is in referencing what they are currently doing.