Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How exciting"Flacco could pass for over 4000 Yards this year and the team only wins 4 games"

Hoping Flacco passes for over 40000 yards, he needs that to help himself stay happy.

Re: How exciting"Flacco could pass for over 4000 Yards this year and the team only wins 4 games"

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Hoping Flacco passes for over 40000 yards, he needs that to help himself stay happy.

i thought ur going crabbing today and not watching the game?

Re: How exciting"Flacco could pass for over 4000 Yards this year and the team only wins 4 games"

They aren't going to win 4 games

I am not even certain of 4 wins at this juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Crabbed till 300 PM, and still didn't watch the game. Ravens are sad this year due to many issues. Starting from FO pickups to fieldgoal kickers. I checked the stats and monitored the game on the RSR game thread. You guys are surely not happy(like me) and see with your own eyes, that this team is in trouble, big time. It's interesting to see who the realists are and those who are steadfast in their belief the Ravens could still win. There are also those with red markings who bring up valid points throughout the game.

Anyway , caught 4-5 dozen mixed crabs today. Crazy they are still numerous in the Magothy river after these last cold days. Nothing beats a crab steamed with JO spice, it's good eating for Marylanders.

Crabbed till 300 PM, and still didn't watch the game. Ravens are sad this year due to many issues. Starting from FO pickups to fieldgoal kickers. I checked the stats and monitored the game on the RSR game thread. You guys are surely not happy(like me) and see with your own eyes, that this team is in trouble, big time. It's interesting to see who the realists are and those who are steadfast in their belief the Ravens could still win. There are also those with red markings who bring up valid points throughout the game.

Anyway , caught 4-5 dozen mixed crabs today. Crazy they are still numerous in the Magothy river after these last cold days. Nothing beats a crab steamed with JO spice, it's good eating for Marylanders.
    man u making me hungry lol

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Not like we haven't seen it before. Vinnie Testeverde threw for 4,177 yards and 33 TD's on the 96 Ravens that went 4-12
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Man, the wife and I haven't sat down and went to town on some crabs since June. I think you have made my weekend enjoyment decision for me lol. You know this is the best time for heavy crabs too.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

40,000? In one season? Give that man a raise!

Blog Entries

They are going to beat Jax and KC at home and possibly Rams at home or Miami away. So four wins is the baseline. If no improvement occurs (and there is room for it), 4-12 is probably the record at the end of the year.

Well, this is funny though.
    Everyone talks about how he never gets his due because he wins but doesn't put up those fantasy football numbers.
    Now, when he goes over 4000 yards, what will people say then???
    Of course he won't be a winner, but boy, look at those numbers!!

So guys, what do we like better?? 10 to 12 wins with under 4000 yards or MAYBE 4 wins with over 4000 yards?

Then again, can you believe he could have over 4000 yards with this group of receivers???
    Personally, I can't but that's what he is doing even though he makes some bad plays every game.

Also, he is quietly moving up the all time passing yards in a career list.
    He should break into the top 45 by the end of only his 8th season.
    I would say he is just 3 more seasons away from passing Johnny U at 40,000+ yards, and into the top 25.
    How would that look then as having been a Super Bowl MVP and champion along with those numbers?
    What if he takes the Ravens to another championship before he is done? How would people look at him then?

Crazy to think when Vinny Testaverde threw for 4,000 yards and 31 TD for the 4-12 first year Ravens that those would STILL be team records for yards and TDs