Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How many more losses before....

Pees gets fired ?????
    We will most likely lose in SF tomorrow and you know Zona is gonna eat that putrid Pees D alive the following week, only to be faced with Phillip Rivers the next week...We could very likely be sitting at 1-7 at the bye...
    So do you think Steve B will pull the plug on Pees at that point or before, because you know Harbs won't....:bag:

Re: How many more losses before....

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Pees gets fired ?????
    We will most likely lose in SF tomorrow and you know Zona is gonna eat that putrid Pees D alive the following week, only to be faced with Phillip Rivers the next week...We could very likely be sitting at 1-7 at the bye...
    So do you think Steve B will pull the plug on Pees at that point or before, because you know Harbs won't....:bag:

i hope so.
    harbs has to realize that pees is directly costing him wins. if he doesnt get rid of pees asap, he will have to face biscuit in the offseason and explain

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i hope so.
    harbs has to realize that pees is directly costing him wins. if he doesnt get rid of pees asap, he will have to face biscuit in the offseason and explain
    I think Steve would step in like he did with Cam....He's a business man and will do what he has to do for the team to keep the fans interested, regardless of who has to be let go....

Blog Entries

He'll last out the year. At least. All you whinosaurs bellowing about not getting that pony for Xmas aren't going to get the vicarious pleasure of watching someone's head roll just to make you feel better.

C'mon, man. If Harbs says there were only 3 defensive calls from the last game that they'd change in retrospect, why would you think he'd fire the guy that made them?
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    He'll last out the year. At least. All you whinosaurs bellowing about not getting that pony for Xmas aren't going to get the vicarious pleasure of watching someone's head roll just to make you feel better.

C'mon, man. If Harbs says there were only 3 defensive calls from the last game that they'd change in retrospect, why would you think he'd fire the guy that made them?
    Agree. I'm no genius (OK, Mensa says I AM, but I know little about football), but there is no chance Pees is fired soon UNLESS attendance drops precipitously. IF Bisciotti feels pain (ego and $) then MAYBE we get action.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

To what end anyway?

So we can see someone else run a crappy variation of Dean Pees crappy defense? We don't have the horses and you cant just change your entire defensive philosophy and playbook midseason.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Well somebody has to be the scapegoat and it sure won't be harbaugh. Pees last out the season and retires. Can't wait to see how next season works out, just have to wait and see.

The whinosaurs will have someone else to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Well somebody has to be the scapegoat and it sure won't be harbaugh. Pees last out the season and retires. Can't wait to see how next season works out, just have to wait and see.

Does "whinosaurs" mean that you believe the complaints are NOT justified? Just curious.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

9. Re: How many more losses before....

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post

Loba,

You very well might be right, but I wouldn't hang my hat on anything said in public. Harbaugh's not going to throw anyone on his staff or team under the bus and frankly, I don't want him to do so...not very classy. That said all we have to do is go back and look at what was or wasn't said about Cam's performance leading up to his dismissal. In other words, a precedent has been sent. One day, Harbs is like Kevin Bacon in Animal House: "Remain calm...all is well," and the next day Cam was gone. I'm not prognosticating or setting odds, I'm just saying that Harbs ongoing public support for a member of his staff should not necessarily be construed as a real vote of confidence.

Blog Entries

Honestly I thought it would have been last week. Now I'm guessing they'll wait until the bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post

do you not feel ravens bamboozled you by keeping pees around?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Honestly I thought it would have been last week. Now I'm guessing they'll wait until the bye week.
    Well if you want to give a new coordinator a shot of making even modest changes, that might be the optimal time to pull the trigger if any.

If they don't do it then, it may be a sign that they will ride it out with Pees and dump him at the end of the year.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis