Thread: Braxton Miller

Blog Entries

Braxton Miller

I know he is a little raw and he is a converted QB, but that guy just makes things happen with the ball in his hands. He's a play maker.

I don't know what round I'd draft him in, but I'd definitely draft him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Braxton Miller

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I know he is a little raw and he is a converted QB, but that guy just makes things happen with the ball in his hands. He's a play maker.

I don't know what round I'd draft him in, but I'd definitely draft him.

Yup. His hands from what I've seen are pretty good. If his hands are reliable, hell yes I'd take a shot at him in the middle of the draft. I love guys that are just football players and he clearly has the athletic skills to play in the league.

If I'm going to say I like Pharoah Cooper...I definitely like Miller as well.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Yup. His hands from what I've seen are pretty good. If his hands are reliable, hell yes I'd take a shot at him in the middle of the draft. I love guys that are just football players and he clearly has the athletic skills to play in the league.

If I'm going to say I like Pharoah Cooper...I definitely like Miller as well.
    He is the epitome of a gadget player, so I think the OC would have to get creative with him. However, he can return kicks and punts. He can throw. He can take hand off's. And he can run out of the slot.

Plus, he has nice size too (6'1"-215lbs). I'd bet he is a high 4.4 low 4.5 runner.

But, like you said, he's just a good football player and the Ravens desperately need play makers on offense.

Hell, I'd be stoked with Cooper and Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He is the epitome of a gadget player, so I think the OC would have to get creative with him. However, he can return kicks and punts. He can throw. He can take hand off's. And he can run out of the slot.

Plus, he has nice size too (6'1"-215lbs). I'd bet he is a high 4.4 low 4.5 runner.

But, like you said, he's just a good football player and the Ravens desperately need play makers on offense.

Hell, I'd be stoked with Cooper and Miller.

Yup...He'll never be a high end WR IMHO, but he reminds me of Antwaan Randle-El on steroids.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Nice vid of him working some man and off coverage technique.

http://youtu.be/j4sS0NDfnRs