Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Streak Shall Grow in Power.

That's right Captain Silver. It seems that we meet again. This time, Andrew Luck isn't even healthy enough to let you down. Your roster is depleted. Admit it, you shall fall to the undefeated Sword of Light, making it three straight against you.

The Sword has spoken.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: The Streak Shall Grow in Power.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That's right Captain Silver. It seems that we meet again. This time, Andrew Luck isn't even healthy enough to let you down. Your roster is depleted. Admit it, you shall fall to the undefeated Sword of Light, making it three straight against you.

The Sword has spoken.
    I'm actually extremely salty I'm not in this league.

Blog Entries

The Excellector has done a great job promoting it. If there is a spot I'd love to join. Looks like lots of fun

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Excellector has done a great job promoting it. If there is a spot I'd love to join. Looks like lots of fun
    And when I'm done sealing my division title after laying waste to Captain Silver, your next Skittles.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    I'm actually extremely salty I'm not in this league.
    My idea was for a Champions League, where the top four fantasy leagues of board member participation send their two finalists into a RSR Champions League the following season. The thread was moved to the fantasy lounge and never heard from again. Literally, it got zero responses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    My idea was for a Champions League, where the top four fantasy leagues of board member participation send their two finalists into a RSR Champions League the following season. The thread was moved to the fantasy lounge and never heard from again. Literally, it got zero responses.
    And we fucking had a 150 page thread about pumping up a football. Next year u want to do an RSR fantasy league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in of we do....I have 3 Leagues now, plus FanDuel

I definitely want in. Like really really want in. Every year i hope to join members here in one , but seems to be to late or lost.

I run 20 teams a year. This year 25. I really hope one or two with the fam here are next year
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    And we fucking had a 150 page thread about pumping up a football. Next year u want to do an RSR fantasy league

That was moved when training camp started. If you want to organize a fantasy league in this forum do so before training camp when the forum becomes strictly Ravens.

Per the rules this should have been moved on site but I will leave it here for a bit longer then it will be moved.

Also per the rules discussing the moderation of the forum is not allowed, if you have concerns please direct them to a moderator, or if a specific post/thread just report it using the report button.

Blog Entries

The RSR Champions League would take the top four leagues that has the most members involved, and take the two finalists from each:

For example, Captain Silver runs the Dogstar Football League. It's a dozen teams and at least half of them are members of this board. So, that would be one.

Then, there is one on yahoo that is an IDP league with a unique starting lineup on offense as well. There are a few members in that one too.

Now, the one thing that I was going for, was for all four of the qualifying leagues to be different. For example, One PPR, One IDP, so on and so on. But that shouldn't really be necessary since the idea is just starting out. A league is a league and a champion is a champion.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I'd run a second league if there was a demand.

I started mine 4 years ago because I couldn't get in a league here, they kept getting packed. But Ex, Tampa, and Wicked joined from here with me. I got a some work guys to join because I couldn't get anymore players from here.

Now, as you can see from the vitriol, it is an entertaining league. Excellector has actually improved, he can now stay up later now that his mom let him move into the basement. Sorry Ex, I meant the "Command Center".