Thread: Jake Arrieta

Blog Entries

Jake Arrieta

What the fuck is this I hear about Arrieta playing for the Cubs now and going 10-0 in his last ten starts on normal rest with an ERA under 1.

Due to work, I haven't been able to keep up with the Orioles as I have in the past.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Jake Arrieta

He got traded with Pedro Strop to Chicago for Scott Feldman in 2013. It appears he left his case of The Sucks in Baltimore. I'm sure it doesn't hurt facing NL lineups either, but personally I think Chris Bosio is just working with some seriously good juju. He turned Jason Hammel into a stud last year and then when he got traded to Oakland, he sucked. Spellcheck was awesome with the Cubs for years, then sucked with Oakland and sucked with the White Sox.

Blog Entries

Smgdh. Wasn't Arrieta supposed to be one of the young pieces the team was going to build around? All that smoke that was being blown up our asses for years?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Yup and here we are

Blog Entries

Curt Schilling
    Jake Arrieta

ouch

Blog Entries

Son of a Bitch!

Sword Dan Duquette is an absolute joke and he rode the coat tails of what Macphail left behind. Duquette ruined this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk