Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Campanaro..sigh

Campanaro..sigh

I really think this guy has the skill to be a very good receiver in this league - but not the body. At this point, he just can't be relied on to be on the field consistently. If this frustrates me, I can only imagine the Ravens coaches / brass.

Has anyone heard an update on his condition?

Blog Entries

Re: Campanaro..sigh

"What condition" - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Man the one game the kid had to show what he got and he was making plays big plays every time he touch the rock them boom, he was carted off I wonder how bad it is?

like i said in last nights thread, i like the guy but i dont think he can stay healthy. i have written him off this year.
    its ssr aiken waller brown and the TEs

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I have to agree. Very good player who could make a difference, but his body won't hold up. They need to pick someone else to run back kickoffs and punt at least.

I'm at city hall filling out an application to legally change his name from Campanaro to Camp Soft

Blog Entries

any word on him? how bad is it?

Blog Entries

I think he's probably the second best WR on the team and I think he's more or less shown that when given the chance, but it doesn't matter if he can't stay healthy...and he just can't. It's a shame. He has a skill set nobody else on the team has and one that overall is pretty tough to find, be a real boon if he could stay on the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    "What condition" - John Harbaugh
    Now that's funny!!! :respect

Blog Entries

man dude was showing out it was like watching edleman in a Ravens uni had he been ob the field the entire game we would scored a TD easily steelers had no answer for him

Blog Entries

He should have been the x factor on offense since week 1...of course if he was he would have probably already been injured by now

Soooo fuqin hard to keep defending this guy, and it's tragic b/c the team is in desperate need of a like-skilled cat at the position.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver