Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So who plays sooner Perriman or Big Ben?

So like everybody on this board, I'm frustrated and irritated. I'm most frustrated about Perriman's injury, and it got me to thinking;
    Anybody want to take a bet that Big Ben with his "significant knee injury" plays before Perrimen and his knee "tweak"

Anyway, I'm really just messing around. I'm hoping we can steal one at Pitt tomorrow get home and beat Cleveland, and everything starts to be a lot better.

Here's hoping!

Go RAVENS.

Re: So who plays sooner Perriman or Big Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    So like everybody on this board, I'm frustrated and irritated. I'm most frustrated about Perriman's injury, and it got me to thinking;
    Anybody want to take a bet that Big Ben with his "significant knee injury" plays before Perrimen and his knee "tweak"
    I have no reliable information to back this up - so it is pure speculation - but I think the 10 days between tomorrow's game and the Cleveland game is the make-or-break point for Perriman. I get the sense that if he is still injured and unable to do more than just light jogging, the team will IR him. If he's started to improve and returned to practicing again, then they probably let it play out. But if he's not back on the practice field next week, I think they are going to need that roster spot.
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 09-30-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    Anybody want to take a bet that Big Ben with his "significant life-threatening knee injury" plays before Perrimen and his knee "tweak"

Anyway, I'm really just messing around. I'm hoping we can steal one at Pitt tomorrow get home and beat Cleveland, and everything starts to be a lot better.

Here's hoping!

Go RAVENS.
    FTFY (not that I'm letting Perriman off the hook, BTW).

Could you imagine if we made the move for Gordon instead of waiting on Perriman what this offense would look like? At least wed have a running game. Big big difference.

Perriman = Godot

We are waiting for someone who will never arrive

lets see if he plays this week... im doubting it but they might just be fuckin with the steelers... if not we will see him next week hurt or not i think
    All ravens fans are right about something

Its either after the bye, or never. And honestly theyres a decent chance he NEVER suits up for a game. Epic fail by Oz and the medical staff not catching this.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    Its either after the bye, or never. And honestly theyres a decent chance he NEVER suits up for a game. Epic fail by Oz and the medical staff not catching this.
    I am actually of this opinion as well.....I don't this guy has what it takes to play in the NFL! He would be just the latest in recent high round draft busts, along with Brown, Elam, Cody, et.al.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

You guys are tracking Kevin White is also sidelined on the PUP. He was drafted before Perriman. I'm optimistic that the guy actually had a serious knee injury and the staff and Harbs down played it and continue to play games about it. Just like Harbs saying he had no idea Perriman pulled up lame Sunday in warm ups. What head coach doesn't know about it's players aggravating injuries. Something fishy going on here or John is above injured players and does not what updates from the staff. Hey media!!! I have a question, track down Bobby Engram and ask. Not that you'll get an answer, but it will piss Harbs off and he might actually respond with some factual data.

Perriman is the equivalent of the Stealth bomber. Top Secert weapon that no one knows when it will be used until it shows up in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    Could you imagine if we made the move for Gordon instead of waiting on Perriman what this offense would look like? At least wed have a running game. Big big difference.

Does having Gordon help the poor run blocking? Not to mention the WR corps is in as bad of shape as it is now, Gordon will be just another rb imo

Blog Entries

This thread...

Blog Entries

After the bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!