Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else going to Pittsburgh?

6 of us have made the trip for the past 7 years...never have we gone into the match this depressed. Is there any hope for us to pull it out without Big Ben playing? Anyway, anyone else going? If so we are staying and tailgating at the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore which is right next to Heinz Field. Would be great to see some fellow Ravens fans, but i doubt it (since we don't normally see many when we have a good record!)

Re: Anyone else going to Pittsburgh?

NEVER, EVER going there for a Ravens game. I can get crapped on just fine right here for less money and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    NEVER, EVER going there for a Ravens game. I can get crapped on just fine right here for less money and effort.
    Well then you are missing out...not sure why so many people feel this way. The City is actually fun to visit and than fans are NOTHING like the Steeler fans you see here (that i assume are from this area and never became Ravens fans for whatever reason).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Been to Pittsburgh twice and it was fine, the people were nice considering the rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Been to Pittsburgh twice and it was fine, the people were nice considering the rivalry.
    Exactly...so i assume nobody else from the board is going? Look for 4 Ravens fans on the 50 yard line 10 rows up behind the Steelers bench and 2 Ravens fans in the corner of the open end zone (Section 103)! :-)

Have fun guys!

Blog Entries

I've been many times. Sure, you get one or two a-holes, like you do in every city, that take the trash talk to far. Just ignore that guy. But overall it's a very nice stadium and a great place to watch a game.

Unfortunately with the Thursday night game I won't be able to make it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensXLVII View Post
    Well then you are missing out...not sure why so many people feel this way. The City is actually fun to visit and than fans are NOTHING like the Steeler fans you see here (that i assume are from this area and never became Ravens fans for whatever reason).
    Got nothing against the city; have been there for other than football and you are right - a nice place to visit. Would go to a Pirates game no prob.
    Just not having anything to do w/ yinzer Steelers fans in the Upper Deck,
    which is what I could afford. Not no way, not no how. Ever. Wish they felt the same way about M&T!

Got nothing against the city; have been there for other than football and you are right - a nice place to visit. Would go to a Pirates game no prob.
    which is what I could afford. Not no way, not no how. Ever. Wish they felt the same way about M&T!
    That is true...we only sit in the lower deck and are lucky enough to get 4 free 50 yard line seats each year and then just buy 2 other lower levels and split the cost 6 ways. Anyway, i hope i can bring back a win and get our season turned around!

Fans there are very friendly and welcoming. I've had nothing but an awesome time the times I went.

The Yinzers that invade M&T are the front-running twat waffles that have never set foot in the city of Pittsburgh. They're a different kind of fan than the people who are actually from Pitt. The Pitt residence have a respect for the rivalry.

And I've sat upper deck before and had zero issues.

Went there for the 2008 AFCCG. The local fans (older ones esp.) were great.

Big question this year, is the Raven's D making the trip?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012