Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Squeeler Game

Squeeler Game

Well I thought I might get it started now. The early line is out and we are 9.5 point dogs. I think we have always played better when we are the dog, and I love going in there after the bye, here is to us killing the squeelers again this year.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Re: Squeeler Game

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    Well I thought I might get it started now. The early line is out and we are 9.5 point dogs. I think we have always played better when we are the dog, and I love going in there after the bye, here is to us killing the squeelers again this year.
    We will cover but I'm not too optimistic on the win though.

Shitsburgh looked pretty solid on Sunday, minus a few mishaps. So long as we have the cancer-like play caller that is Brian Billick, Im afraid we're in for more of the same high school play calling.

9.5??

Wow!!

I knew we'd be dogs, but 9.5 seems abit extreme considering the history of Raven/Steeler games.

If this were a regular sunday game I'd be more comfortable with confidence.

We pretty much tend to screw the pooch on national primetime, particurally away from home.

We have an outstanding record coming out of the bye.

One of the two is gonna have to give this week.

Steelers are a solid team, but haven't exactly struck me as world beaters that are unbeatable.

We play a solid game we have a good chance.

We come out doing stupid crap and we're screwed.
    Last edited by The Fanatic; 10-29-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52
    The early line is out and we are 9.5 point dogs.
    9.5? WTF? I was certain we would be underdogs, but not by a spread that big. Especially with us coming off a bye week. Looks like sweet action to me.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    9.5? WTF? I was certain we would be underdogs, but not by a spread that big. Especially with us coming off a bye week. Looks like sweet action to me.

I couldn't agree with you more, as soon as I saw it I also saw alot of these in my eyes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yea they looked good yesterday but who hasn't against the bengals. Plus we always seem to play better there, and they do here, either way I'm bettin it and I think we win
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Yea they looked good yesterday but who hasn't against the bengals.

Ahh,.............US!!:(
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Ahh,.............US!!:(
    Yeap, looking in the mirror is tough when someone is standing behind you with a hammer.

It's time to make a statement, or time to hide behind the sofa for the horror show about to unfold.

Flip a coin,which Raven team will take to the field on Monday night?

A team ready to battle on and improve. Or a team with no direction and lack of focus.

I hope with everyone back the Ravens they will have a good shot.But my Raven hard hat is on already for a rough ride.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Yea they looked good yesterday but who hasn't against the bengals.
    Well, we didn't look very good against the Bungals! Anyhow, the jury is still out on Pissburgh, imo. I think we win, but ONLY because our backs are against the wall. Had we not lost to Buffalo, it's anyone's guess. Also, McNair has always had his way with the Squeelers. When he was with the Titans, he used to take it to them on a regular basis. And even last year, he continued his winning ways. So I expect McNair to have another good game. The position I worry about is Cmac, though; I really wish he was out there.

O yeah, my favorite week of our season. Love the setup for this game. Indy vs NE and we play monday night. 9.5 is money in the bank for the ravens. I think we will show so focus and step up to the call. I can't talk to tomorrow, That's when the smack talking starts and everyone here will be ringing my phone.

We will win, or at least cover. But i'm siked for this week coming off the bye.Tomlin will see what hit you in the mouth football is like when that purple bus parks here. Time to put up or shut up baltimore. I will ride this ship if we floating or sinking. Let's hope floating cause i can't swim.

PURPLE PRIDE!!

Blog Entries

The key to beating the Stealers is stopping the run and forcing Big Ben out of the pocket. He'll make his passes to Ward, but the more you make Ben throw, the worse he plays......

11. Re: Squeeler Game

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    The key to beating the Stealers is stopping the run and forcing Big Ben out of the pocket. He'll make his passes to Ward, but the more you make Ben throw, the worse he plays......
    Ben still makes some bonehead plays because he's such a competitor (won't give up on a play when he should) but the dude is probably the most dangerous QB in the NFL out of the pocket.

If it's really 9.5 after starting 7.5, then there must be info out there that CMac will not play. I sure hope that line is misreported.