Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincy next week

Blog Entries

Cincy next week

Cincy has owned us lately.

These MFers...coaches, players, etc., better prepare and perform to the highest of their abilities...

We'll probably lose 27-24.

Re: Cincy next week

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post

These MFers...coaches, players, etc., better prepare and perform to the highest of their abilities...

I don't even think it'll be that close. Dalton's not making mistakes and the D is good. Besides Jeremy Hill sucks today but they simply plug in Gio Bernard and he runs 100.

Teams like the Steelers and Patriots are their Kryptonite. The Ravens will play hard but the frustration of not stopping the Bengals O will wear them down.

No way it is anywhere near that close.

We lose by at least 3 TDs. There will be a lot of booing as they shuffle off at halftime.

Damn, I am driving 700 miles to watch that disaster.

Based on what we saw this week and how unfocused the team seems to be doing the little things that help you win, my early prediction is this.

Bengals 30
    Ravens 20

Right now they are playing poorly and the Bengals are playing well. Till they prove they are a better team (us), I have a hard time calling it any other way.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I sure as hell hope they are in full panic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    No way it is anywhere near that close.

We lose by at least 3 TDs. There will be a lot of booing as they shuffle off at halftime.

Damn, I am driving 700 miles to watch that disaster.
    It will be at home, they are coming off two embarrassing performances, think they will play better just not good enough and lose by 7-10
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I hate to repeat myself from other threads.. but.. we are due for a meltdown year under Harbs. It happened 2-3 times with Billick and we've gotten spoiled under Harbs. All the pieces are in place. Schedule nightmares, Losing top defensive player, losing top draft pick for who knows how long. This is what happens to Cleveland every year. I guess we should count our blessings.

Blog Entries

I don't even know what to think. We knew this was going to be tough even when our opinion or the Ravens was higher. Now it's just scary.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post

Won't be that close. 31-17 Bengals.

I'll make another prediction.. It'll be a quiet and reserved opening day crowd

This town has gotten spoiled by success.

Blog Entries

0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I hate to repeat myself from other threads.. but.. we are due for a meltdown year under Harbs. It happened 2-3 times with Billick and we've gotten spoiled under Harbs. All the pieces are in place. Schedule nightmares, Losing top defensive player, losing top draft pick for who knows how long. This is what happens to Cleveland every year. I guess we should count our blessings.
    Not disagreeing with you, it does seem like the perfect storm.

But those were both two winnable games and I hate to repeat myself from earlier seasons, this team just has no killer instinct. None. That has always driven me crazy about the Ravens.