Pure projection, slick
    epic fail again....looks like failure is part of your game SMH
    even your short bus was a failure LMAO

Blog Entries

Re: Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    epic fail again....looks like failure is part of your game SMH
    even your short bus was a failure LMAO
    Keep telling yourself that, maybe eventually you will actually believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Since that apparently is "your" bus, I see the problem now. It's not going anywhere - just like your ill-formed, inane posts. I mean I can understand wanting to latch on to the cool kids, but taking every cogent argument that Smoove makes, picking out one phrase that he uses, then repeating it over and over again is not a debate, or even argument. It's rather pathetic, and sad in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRavensFan View Post

Since that apparently is "your" bus, I see the problem now. It's not going anywhere - just like your ill-formed, inane posts. I mean I can understand wanting to latch on to the cool kids, but taking every cogent argument that Smoove makes, picking out one phrase that he uses, then repeating it over and over again is not a debate, or even argument. It's rather pathetic, and sad in a way.
    Ban Stick should be brought out. TROLLING!

​Wooooooooooooooooo!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ban Stick should be brought out. TROLLING!

​Wooooooooooooooooo!
    Oh please, this dude responds to every post I make on the subject in a mocking manner so I decide to give it back (while being factual) and I'm trolling? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by TxRavensFan View Post

You should really let the argument with WB go. He really isn't getting the whole subject of debate. Or conversation. Don't waste anymore of your time.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Where's HR when you need him? Lol.

Blog Entries

So a couple of hours ago it had occurred to me like many others that I would not be the next power ball winner. And I have to be honest with you when I tell you that a deep black cloud of sorrow came over me. Really!

:( I tried everything to rid myself of this sadness. I thought to have a beer but it wasn't cold enough yet. I would have taken a walk outside but its just too cold.
    .....so as I stood there with a blank expression gazing out my living room window into the dark abyss while wrestling with the idea and possibility that the power ball machine had made a mistake and that nobody had won, nor was there actually a place called "chino hills" wtf??...........

anyways it was at that moment that I knew exactly what would cheer me up. My heart sped up as the idea scrolled across my minds imagination like an LED light on new years eve.
    "GO TO THE FIRE PEES THREAD EVERYTHING_RAVENS"

So I did and it didn't take me long combing through post to be humored by the regular yet ridiculously over exaggerated claims of logistical errors by the Pees. Not to mention additional claims accompanied by "supporting" pictures from the same ass raiders game again LMFAO.

ahhhhhhh nothing like a fire pees thread with angry peesers to help you get over not being 350 million dollars after taxes richer.

:) Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Where's HR when you need him? Lol.
    He is here. Just under another name.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    You should really let the argument with WB go. He really isn't getting the whole subject of debate. Or conversation. Don't waste anymore of your time.
    You're probably right. Just seen a lot of cases where certain groups of posters like to try to shut down opposing views, no matter how well thought out and factual, with mockery and ridicule. Just one of those things that chap my ass.

Troll fights aside, I'm glad the team saw things my way and decided to keep Mr. Pees....he earned it in the 2nd half. Maybe some of the haters will come and eat crow now that they are wrong. I look forward to seeing an improved defense under Dean in the upcoming season. His name is up there with Marvin Lewis as one of the only DC's to lead us to a Super Bowl championship.

Congratulations, Dean Pees!!!

52402fe15615e.image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Troll fights aside, I'm glad the team saw things my way and decided to keep Mr. Pees....he earned it in the 2nd half. Maybe some of the haters will come and eat crow now that they are wrong. I look forward to seeing an improved defense under Dean in the upcoming season. His name is up there with Marvin Lewis as one of the only DC's to lead us to a Super Bowl championship.

Congratulations, Dean Pees!!!

52402fe15615e.image.jpg
    Yea, especially those home games against Seattle and KC plus giving up 27 to the Browns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    He is here. Just under another name.
    I can assure you that TxRavensFan isn't HR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.