Page 136 of 325 FirstFirst ... 134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,632 of 3889

Thread: Fire Pees

Blog Entries

Re: Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I know you said the spotlight is on Pees so Harbaugh is hidden right now, but don't you think as an HC letting this go on for so long that he should be getting some heat for this? He has the power to make the decision but yet he is still rolling with Pees? You think the longer he goes on the more he risk losing this team?
    IMO I think he's already lost the team, as evidenced by the slow starts, listless play, lack of emotion and the stupid penalties. But to your point, he should be getting some heat, because the CEO is the first one scrutinized when a company starts tanking, and he's the point man. Pees was his hire, after all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    IMO I think he's already lost the team, as evidenced by the slow starts, listless play, lack of emotion and the stupid penalties. But to your point, he should be getting some heat, because the CEO is the first one scrutinized when a company starts tanking, and he's the point man. Pees was his hire, after all.
    I think he is losing the team as well, they may not be going to the media like we've seen in the past because those guys who did that actually cared about winning and losing games, these guys he have just don't seem to care period, it's almost a passive aggressive way they are going about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm really starting to think that John Harbaugh has lost touch. It happens. It was bound to happen, or should I say is bound to happen at some point. He treats his Super Bowl Winning QB like he's Kyle Boller. He's had his own Matt Cavanaugh in Cam Cameron and managed to have another one in Dean Pees. He has little idea of how to truly develop an offense. He has no sense of when the offense needs to be aggressive or conservative. I mean, he's been here 8 years. That's a long fucking time these days.

There are two main issues that I see in play here. I don't think the issue on D is as much the talent as it is the coaching, because we've routinely seen DCs with less talent perform better than this and perform better in the clutch. I think Pees can't cook. Ozzie may not be the hot offensive talent evaluator, but the man knows how to draft defenders.

The other issue is the man whose garnered so much respect in this town that a phrase made for God Almighty has been reworked for him. The Oz. I 'think' it's more value than ability to scout, but I just wonder if we'll ever see the offense at the forefront with him at the helm. And with the QB the Ravens have, that should have been the case years ago.
    He never had touch. It was the players that were here that had the touch.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post

been saying this for 2 weeks now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    been saying this for 2 weeks now
    I don't know man, after throwing a replacement under the bus when everyone and their brother knew what was going to happen and did, again, last week, the week before, the week before that, last season, the season before that.....

My respect for him is heading south. He seems to be circling the wagons of his own demise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I don't know man, after throwing a replacement under the bus when everyone and their brother knew what was going to happen and did, again, last week, the week before, the week before that, last season, the season before that.....

My respect for him is heading south. He seems to be circling the wagons of his own demise.
    this is where i am too, I am really starting to dislike him, he's going to blame Sharice Wright an off the street corner signed 3 days prior to the game? When he had no safety help for Torrey Smith who used to play for the Ravens who dean pees is very familiar with and every team who has ever played against torrey jam him at the line and shade him with over the top help because that's how you make torrey disappear in games and dean pees gives him free release one on one coverage but Harbaugh is yelling at Wright??? I am losing respect for him each day.

Blog Entries

I'm of the opposite thought Terp. I actually think that Harbaugh finds the burner underneath of him turned up if he keeps Pees the entire season. There's no way he can do it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

RWT,

I agree. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the talent you have dictates what you do. When you have Boller for a QB, yes, you run Jamal into the ground. However, the vast majority of teams with high quality QBs, make it about the QB. Baltimore doesn't do it. Seattle is in the process of trying to do it.

It makes no sense.

After seeing that Super Bowl run, what more did this front office need to see to know what direction this team needed to go in?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I'm of the opposite thought Terp. I actually think that Harbaugh finds the burner underneath of him turned up if he keeps Pees the entire season. There's no way he can do it.
    I am kinda thinking the same, it's like he is deliberately risking himself being loyal to Pees when Pees is fucking him over with this shit show of a defense. I think if this teams meltdowns on national t.v Monday in front of the whole country you we will be re-visiting the Harbaugh fire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post

yea wtf is that. was he trying to be macho on national tv? why pick on some
    dude off the street?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yea wtf is that. was he trying to be macho on national tv? why pick on some
    dude off the street?
    Exactly. Some dude who's probably not even going to be on the team by the end of the season?

Blog Entries

Fair enough. I just think he knows his job is safe, because this season is an aberration. Maybe he can use Pees (along with injuries) as the scapegoat for an underachieving season, which buys him more time with SB. Right now, I would imagine most of the questions being directed towards the defensive side of the ball, as opposed to the HC and his handling of the situation.