Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
I'm really starting to think that John Harbaugh has lost touch. It happens. It was bound to happen, or should I say is bound to happen at some point. He treats his Super Bowl Winning QB like he's Kyle Boller. He's had his own Matt Cavanaugh in Cam Cameron and managed to have another one in Dean Pees. He has little idea of how to truly develop an offense. He has no sense of when the offense needs to be aggressive or conservative. I mean, he's been here 8 years. That's a long fucking time these days.

There are two main issues that I see in play here. I don't think the issue on D is as much the talent as it is the coaching, because we've routinely seen DCs with less talent perform better than this and perform better in the clutch. I think Pees can't cook. Ozzie may not be the hot offensive talent evaluator, but the man knows how to draft defenders.

The other issue is the man whose garnered so much respect in this town that a phrase made for God Almighty has been reworked for him. The Oz. I 'think' it's more value than ability to scout, but I just wonder if we'll ever see the offense at the forefront with him at the helm. And with the QB the Ravens have, that should have been the case years ago.
I am not understanding it either Ex i am at a lost for words the fsct that we are going into another week with dean pees still here is just amazing, he's blaming players now?? Harbaugh never does this.