Page 1 of 42 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Pees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fire Pees

im done with him, get it over with and let a new guy handle the defense.
    it cant get worse than this.

Blog Entries

Re: Fire Pees

I wish but it definitely won't happen during the season. They'll blame it of Suggs being out and say all positive BS publicly. Hopefully privately they are doing something different for next year.

Blog Entries

I'm done defending him. Can't give up 37 points to Oakland. The team has enough talent defensively that they should be significantly better than they played today, with or without Suggs. Williams, Dumervil, Mosley, Hill and Smith are Pro-Bowl/All-Pro level players. Jernigan, Canty, Lewis, Arrington, Smith, and Upshaw are all good players. No excuse for them to play so poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm done defending him. Can't give up 37 points to Oakland. The team has enough talent defensively that they should be significantly better than they played today, with or without Suggs. Williams, Dumervil, Mosley, Hill and Smith are Pro-Bowl/All-Pro level players. Jernigan, Canty, Lewis, Arrington, Smith, and Upshaw are all good players. No excuse for them to play so poorly.
    100% agree. No defensive coordinator in the league does less with more talent than Pees. We shouldn't have to have a superstar at every position for this bum to field a decent defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedpixuoff View Post
    100% agree. No defensive coordinator in the league does less with more talent than Pees. We shouldn't have to have a superstar at every position for this bum to field a decent defense.
    I understand why the Pats got rid of him. Unlike Cam, I don't see Pees getting the axe during the season. So we have 14 more games of this to watch. :(

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I understand why the Pats got rid of him. Unlike Cam, I don't see Pees getting the axe during the season. So we have 14 more games of this to watch. :(
    And with the 2nd half of the season loaded with home games, he'll probably win just enough games to save his job. So look forward to him for the 2016 season.

He'll get a mulligan for today's game because of the Suggs injury, but if this defense continues to play the way they did today, I don't see him here in December.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

The Pats didnt get rid of him. Pees contract was simply was up and they went their separate ways . The Pats defense did not get better right away either after that.

Alot people think Pees was fired but that's not the case at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I am not a Pees fan and would love to have had Wade Phillips hired in the off season but it is very possible that several of the guys you named are not as good as their hype, particularly
    the vets who are on the downside of their careers. The Pees game planning and schemes not withstanding, many of those players have not won their matchups or done their jobs well. To paraphrase Parcells, as a player "you are what your tape says you are".

Even if he fired Pees... I think we see yet another incarnation of Mattison... it just seems to be what Harbaugh wants or is comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I wish but it definitely won't happen during the season. They'll blame it of Suggs being out and say all positive BS publicly. Hopefully privately they are doing something different for next year.
    The season is effectively over. Do it

12. Re: Fire Pees

We can't fire Pees yet. Suggs is out for the year so he'll get all of next year to really prove himself
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all