Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Other Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    So much conflict here! Rooting for Bills/TT but I have Luck and Gore. Would love to see Rams pull the upset but I picked Seahawks in my survivor pool...Oh well I picked Packers in the other...wait they're in a battle too? Haha
    The EXACT reason why FF has killed the NFL. The Colts losing HELPS us. The Bills wont be a threat. They need to win. The very reason I stopped playing FF. Conflicting intrests against the Ravens. Fuck that. Why I stopped. Its BS. Just bet on games if you want to win money. FF is the devil. Lol. And thats a joke for the idiots that cant get the lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    The EXACT reason why FF has killed the NFL. The Colts losing HELPS us. The Bills wont be a threat. They need to win. The very reason I stopped playing FF. Conflicting intrests against the Ravens. Fuck that. Why I stopped. Its BS. Just bet on games if you want to win money. FF is the devil. Lol. And thats a joke for the idiots that cant get the lol.
    Fortunately I'm only in two leagues and only pay $10 while the other is free. So it's more for fun. Pick 'em on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Wow fins are a dumpster fire
    And that sucks. I had the hope that someone in the East could shit out the Pats finally. I guessed it would be the Phins. Hope they get it tigether and can win that division. We match up well against them.

I kind of agree with you, crap LOL

And that sucks. I had the hope that someone in the East could shit out the Pats finally. I guessed it would be the Phins. Hope they get it tigether and can win that division. We match up well against them.
    Buffalo could be that team

Bills!!

Blog Entries

Bills up 24-0. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I kind of agree with you, crap LOL
    And it sucks cause FF is so,much fun. But man, so many nights of restless sleep cause you rooted for certain players to suceed, against the Ravens best intrest. And you justify it by saying, man I hope so and so throws 4 tds, or we runs for 15p and 2 tds and yet they still lose.

The frustration it IS real. Lol

Blog Entries

Indianapolis is getting embarrassed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Buffalo could be that team
    And I touchdown there. It could be. After all ot is Rex. So that D will be a beast. And TT is a Vick clone. They really could be interesting. But really we match up better against the Phins more than the Bills or Jets. We gotta root for the Phins to take it. Sure I like seeing Rex succed. But meh. Gotta go with who we match up best against in the playoffs. Lol

Rex is dialing up pressure and jumping routes. He knows the division runs through the Pats and built a defense for them.

No, Houston os getting embarrased. Never saw that coming.