Will Likely. Punt Returner

Get him.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: Will Likely. Punt Returner

Indeed.

Not sure about his skills as a corner though. I guess he'd be solid as a nickel/dime corner.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

He's good as a corner, but his size is going to be a BIG limitation...he's only 5-7. Make him your last emergency corner...but his skills with the ball in his hands are special.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He's good as a corner, but his size is going to be a BIG limitation...he's only 5-7. Make him your last emergency corner...but his skills with the ball in his hands are special.
    I thought he was 5'9"? I guess you're right though. Odds are he'll measure in shorter.

That's an issue for him. I don't think you can spend more than a 5th or 6th round pick on him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Dante Hall type special?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I thought he was 5'9"? I guess you're right though. Odds are he'll measure in shorter.

That's an issue for him. I don't think you can spend more than a 5th or 6th round pick on him.
    Oh, I wasn't suggesting anything early...I would have no problem with a 5th though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Dante Hall type special?
    I'm biased, but yes, I think so.

pretty intriguing highlight reel

Isn't he a Junior? I don't think there's any way he'd leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Isn't he a Junior? I don't think there's any way he'd leave early.
    Yup, he's a Jr. I'm not so sure...he's not going to grow anymore IMHO and I don't think his stock is going to get any higher if he has NFL dreams.