Need a couple tickets to 10/1 game at Heinz

Heading up for the Steelers game this year and hoping to score a couple of reasonably priced tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a couple tickets to 10/1 game at Heinz

Check you PM inbox.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Heading up for the Steelers game this year and hoping to score a couple of reasonably priced tickets.

Thanks in advance.
    check out Bmorearoundtown.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    check out Bmorearoundtown.com
    I don't need the bus trip and tailgate and all that. Me and a buddy are throwing the golf clubs in the trunk and leaving early Thursday. Going to knock the pill around Thursday afternoon somewhere near the Burgh and then make our way downtown. Just looking for game tix.

By all indications the game has not completely sold out. Ticketmaster shows several rows available upper endzone. $130/ticket is face. Same seats at M&T are $70ish. And we have a full seat not a metal bleacher. What a joke. I'm not paying $130 for upper end zone metal bench seats.

There's tickets on NFL ticket exchange right now for 112.00 each that are upper deck along the sidelines.

It's one of if not the premier game at Heinz field this year....you're gonna have to expect those tickets to be a little more then the norm.

Of course if the Steelers defense continues to look the way it did last night the ship abandonment up there could begin rather quickly dropping prices.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

contact the Ravens, I have gotten tickets from the Ravens twice for games in Pittsburgh and they are in section 519 with the players friends and family