Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

ESPN Investigation into NFL/Patriots

A few new very interesting nuggets revealed:

• During Spygate investigation, Roger Goodell ordered NFL execs to stomp 8 videotapes to pieces.
    • From 2000-07, the Patriots recorded opposing coaches’ signals for at least 40 games.
    • During Pats early SB runs, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into visiting locker rooms and steal play sheets during pregame warm-ups.

Full story: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...patriots-apart

Re: ESPN Investigation into NFL/Patriots

Well, just remember this is the same reporter who broke that Ray Rice story saying Biscotti supposedly had seen the full video and tried to offer a position in the future in as hush money.

Sent from my iPhone usingo Tapatalkplp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Well, just remember this is the same reporter who broke that Ray Rice story saying Biscotti supposedly had seen the full video and tried to offer a position in the future in as hush money.

I think Biscuit, Ozzie, Harbaugh, among others in the Ravens front office saw the Ray Rice video. He is running a billion dollar company, so it would make sense to be aware of anything that could hurt his business.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

LONG, but very good read.

They should have an asterisk by damn near every win.

Blog Entries

I think the difference here is that Bisciotti deserves the benefit of the doubt, while the Patriots most definitely do not. So, until they can disprove these new accusations, I think they are more likely to be true than not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    LONG, but very good read.

They should have an asterisk by damn near every win.
    This just adds to the multitude of reasons why Goodell should be fired. He covered up SpyGate. So, it looks like the Empire Strikes Back by trashing the Patriots legacy.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Reading the comments section of the article shows how deluded or dishonest fans can be, take your pick.
    Last edited by Uli2001; 09-08-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Nothing in that piece is surprising. You don't destroy evidence if it hides nothing else. You destroy it, because it would reveal more damaging information. Hence, why Goodell had the tapes destroyed and why Brady destroyed his cell phone.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Goodell really screwed up by covering up SpyGate. It made the Patriots think that the rules don't apply to them. That has perpetuated the arrogance of Brady, Belichick, Kraft, and that entire organization that they can continue to skirt the rules with impunity.

Look at all of the other teams who have recently won multiple Super Bowls (ie. "dynasties"). Between the Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, and Patriots, only the Patriots have had a lot of smoke around them related to cheating. A lot of other teams won a lot, so these charges aren't due to other teams/fans being "jealous" of the Patriots success. Where there is this much smoke, there is usually fire.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Reading the comments section of the article shows how deluded or dishonest fans can be, take your pick.
    The only thing I'm read is form Pats fans defending it with no one attacking...

No it's not. That was KVV.

Other than stealing plays from a playbook, this is a lot of stuff we already knew.

If I were Bisciotti, I'd be beating the drum to have Kraft removed as an owner at this point.

He's running a bush league team that's willing to trample on the rules. That could jeopardize their anti trust agreement.