Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT -- Redskins Surreal Life

I know this will get moved but our neighbors to the south are in something so juicy, it's delicious.

Just google their GM's name and I bet the first thing that pops up is a sorted tail of his wife tweeting about his infidelity with a local sports journalist.

I'll let you savor the flavor yourselves. Man, stories like this one make me glad I'm a Ravens fan.

Re: OT -- Redskins Surreal Life

Never fail to entertain!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ot-mccloughan/

I love how the Redskins claimed it was fake, and then admitted it was real.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Snyder is only 50, I'll be dead before they are released from the curse of his ownership.

Blog Entries

Just when you thought that the dumpster fire couldn't get any worse....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I.....I.....I....

(I got nothin')

You know I have to move this because it's the protocol on here but damn.

The wildfires out west are a dumpster fire compared to what that franchise has turned into.

You can't make this stuff up.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Wow.

Having the 4th worst record since 2000 says a lot about the ownership and the players they bring in. I am not sure which was worse the 100 million for Dana Subblefield or all the draft picks for RG3. It is a tossup. No wonder they have gone from a 94,000 seat stadium to 79,000 seat stadium that they still can't fill. Then their 300,000 people on the waiting list has gone completely away. You can now walk up to the ticket window 10 minutes before the game and get a good downstairs seat. Can't wait for the Ravens to play them down there next year and the stadium will be full of Ravens fans. Thanks Dan, you are a great owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Having the 4th worst record since 2000 says a lot about the ownership and the players they bring in. I am not sure which was worse the 100 million for Dana Subblefield or all the draft picks for RG3. It is a tossup. No wonder they have gone from a 94,000 seat stadium to 79,000 seat stadium that they still can't fill. Then their 300,000 people on the waiting list has gone completely away. You can now walk up to the ticket window 10 minutes before the game and get a good downstairs seat. Can't wait for the Ravens to play them down there next year and the stadium will be full of Ravens fans. Thanks Dan, you are a great owner.
    Lavar Arrington has chimed in on this subject referring to what he calls a "Weird Phenomenon"
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

if they couldn't get anything done with Gibbs and Shanahan (five SBs between them?) do they think Jay Gruden is going to lead them to the promised land?

their only hope is that Snyder follows Ted Turner and Jim Irsay and turns the sports team over to professionals.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    I believe you're thinking of Albert Haynesworth. The Stubblefield contract wasn't nearly as high as Haynesworth's. Both were rather horrific signings though.