Orioles season...

Anybody wanna talk about? After this series I can't take it anymore. I want Duquette gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Orioles season...

Definitely a frustrating time right now to be an Orioles fan....

While I am a pessimist in just about anything else, I am eternally optimistic about the Orioles. They still have a shot at the AL East with 13 games left with the Blue Jays and Yankees (who also have 7 games left against each other). They are also only a few games out for the second wild-card slot.

But the back-sliding of the team to just a game above .500 has to be reversed immediately. Four games at KC would not be my ideal path for the team to get back into the race. Followed by 3 games at (now surging) Texas, this road-trip may turn my eternally optimistic flame into just a smoldering wick by week's end.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Definitely a frustrating time right now to be an Orioles fan....

While I am a pessimist in just about anything else, I am eternally optimistic about the Orioles. They still have a shot at the AL East with 13 games left with the Blue Jays and Yankees (who also have 7 games left against each other). They are also only a few games out for the second wild-card slot.

But the back-sliding of the team to just a game above .500 has to be reversed immediately. Four games at KC would not be my ideal path for the team to get back into the race. Followed by 3 games at (now surging) Texas, this road-trip may turn my eternally optimistic flame into just a smoldering wick by week's end.
    It's over. I really wish they would have sold at the deadline.

Ravens season can't come any faster

Down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Down the drain.
    Yea they've collapsed big time.

In years pass Dan Duquette has always been able to unearth "pleasant surprises" who exceed our expectations but not this year. The farm system is thin. Ranking #22 according to a few experts. That great 2nd half pitching we saw last year didn't materialize this year. Pitching and pitching development continue to be our achilles heel despite our success from 2012-2014. Hoping the Os spend money this year, whether it's signing our own free agents or going after others. We have no choice. We don't have a lot of options down at the farm and the few we do have are not major league ready yet.