Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who Is Getting a Raw Deal?

Agree with Hoyer and Glennon... throw in Cam too maybe but he chose to sign.

RG3 is just a narcissistic asshole.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Brian Hoyer was the Trent Dilfer of the Cleveland Browns, supported by a defense that was top 10 quality, but not as good as the 2000 Ravens. More of his qualities come in his toughness, work ethic and the respect he garners in the locker room, than his throwing ability. I can understand Billick wanting to replace Dilfer, because if you look forward to Jamal getting hurt, Dilfer was not going to take them that far without Jamal. Cleveland, however, would have went farther with Hoyer than they had been in recent memory (Since Derek Anderson). I think the owner had a hand in that decision.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I feel bad for Bobby Hoyer. won games in Cleveland and got shown the door. not sure where he is but am sure he'll land on his feet.
    The Destroyer has officially been named Starter for the Texans.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...ng-quarterback

good for him!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

...and now Hoyer is benched for Mallette
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    ...and now Hoyer is benched for Mallette
    Didn't he get replaced mid-game week 1?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

JJ Watt, the guy is awesome and will never see a SB ring unless someone else is wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Didn't he get replaced mid-game week 1?
    yes, he was named *starter* and didn't finish the first game.
    missed open receivers. played awful. don't unnerstand.

...Mallette started TNF against Indi, got slight injury, Hoyer came in, Hoyer named to start next week...
    the saga continues
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ecide/#content